strenght.

* it had been a few days in the hospital bedrest. Madelaine had talked a little bit more to the police, and slept alot. Her doctor was going in today to explain, what is happening and the general plan.*

________________________________
*Madelaine's POV*
"How are you feeling?" My dad asked
"Good, thank you." I replied, and smiled back
*the doctor walks in*
"Good evening, Madelaine, Mr. and Ms.Lodge. I have some news." The doctor said and sit down on the chair
"On the day Madelaine came in her labs were, not gonna lie, bad. Speaking of now, her labs have gotten better, but there is something more. We did some tests, and it turns out, one of the reasons her labs were so bad, it was that she doesn't contain a healthy lifestyle. Meaning in the way she was stressing, too much, she wasn't getting enough sleep also dehydrated. So for the next week it is strictly bed rest, taking vitamins daily, drinking two litters of water, and sleeping atleast 8 hours in a day. After that week you will come in for a check up. In the meanwhile, Madelaine, only rest. Any questions?"
" no, thank you doctor" my mom said
" i'll get the discharge papers ready" the doctor said and left.

The ride home is about 30 minutes.
It was a tuesday.
——
I woke up in my bed. I thought to myself:" i problably fell asleep in the car."

Well problably, if i was in my room. I knew if i would of now tried getting up and start to do something my parents and Veronica would kick my ass back in bed. So here i am. This is going to be the position for the next week or so.