- stockings ; radiodust smut

SMUTWARNINGSMUTWARNINGSMUTWARNINGSMUTWARNINGSMUTWARNING!!!
anniversary porn without a plot! and yes, it still is awful.
i'm a sinner.
be sure to vote and comment! and if you have any plot ideas, comment them below!
without further adieu, ANNIVERSARY PORN WITHOUT A PLOT!!!
-rm

angeldust could make even the most sex-repulsed reconsider their ways. no one quite knew how, but being the beautiful porn star he was, it wasn't a surprise. so this didn't come as a shock when alastor the radio demon found himself falling for the slutty arachnid.

angeldust was happy to oblige when the nervous deer-demon had asked him to be his boyfriend. it had been a few months since this day, and they had already fallen madly in love, going to sleep in and waking up in each other's arms.

they tried to have a date night at least every two weeks, and the next one was approaching.

angeldust wanted to try something a bit different this time.

"alastor?"

"yes, my dear?"

"can we just stay here tonight instead of going out?"

"of course darling! what should we do?"

"you'll see. meet me in our room at 9:00."

                                     •𖤐•

it was around 9:30 pm, which made alastor late. he was out preparing a gift for angel, which would stay in the hotel lobby until their activity was over. alastor knocked on the bedroom door as he was told, and he was greeted by angeldust, who was sitting in a pair of panties and stockings, surrounded by his dozens of sex toys, the light of a single candle illuminating the already stunning sight.

alastor could have came right then and there, but he decided against it, shutting and locking the door almost immediately.

"like what you see?" angeldust smirked.

alastor replied by pushing his boyfriend against the bed, swiping the toys aside. he bit on the neck of the arachnid, letting a few drops of blood seep out. angeldust let out his signature pornographically trained moan, wrapping his upper set of arms around the deer.

angeldust unbuttons alastor's clothes, taking them off and throwing them aside. "we won't need those."

alastor smirked before stripping angeldust's outfit. "then i suppose we won't need these either."

angeldust explores alastor's chest, touching and licking wherever he could. the radio demon attempted to stifle his moans. (code word—attempted.)

alastor pulled angeldust into his lap. he squeezed angeldust's ass while picking out a vibrator from the pile of sex toys.

"this one looks like it will suit you well, mon ange." alastor said, turning the toy on and examining it. he put the vibrator against his member.

"f-fuck!!!" angeldust moaned. alastor continued to put the toy against him, enjoying the way that made angeldust react.

"that feels so good daddy." angeldust said, causing alastor to smirk.

"keep calling me that." alastor said, pressing the toy as hard against him as he could.

"fuck—fuck!!! daddy—!"

alastor kept the vibrator on him, but began to stroke him as well. alastor could feel himself getting harder, too.

it wasn't long before angeldust was on the verge of releasing. when he did, he came on alastor. angeldust blushed red out of embarrassment.

"it's okay honey." alastor reassures him before kissing him on the lips. alastor smirks before turning the pornstar doggy style. angel's eyes went wide as he realized what alastor was about to do. angel watched the shadow of his boyfriend, heard a belt unbuckle, and practically drooled as he saw what alastor had done. alastor thrusted inside angel slowly, but sped up after one thrust. this felt better than any toy angel had ever tried.

"daddy—ah—alastor!"

alastor groaned a bit, spanking angel as he thrusted.

"oh my god—yes dahddyyy!!" angeldust said as alastor thrusted, being sure to hit the prostate.

"you're being such a good boy for daddy, aren't you?" alastor says in between moans.

"i'm daddy's good boy.." angeldust moans out.

"yes you are." alastor said, spanking once again as he thrusts. he wasn't spanking to punish, he was spanking because his angel was just so damn hot when he was flustered.

"ohhh fuckkkk—" angeldust moans, face red as blood. ((yes i'm edgy ok)) "i'm going to—"

"do it, darling. come for me." alastor said, digging his fingers into the soft skin of angeldust's thigh. the thought that he would have a bruise there excited him.

angeldust came, moaning high pitched feminine moans. alastor, himself, came soon after, making both demons moan uncontrollably.

"wow, al..." angeldust said, recovering his breath. "that was the best orgasm i've ever had... and i've had a lot—"

alastor chuckled a bit. "well, it's an honor then."

angeldust pulled the deer in for a passionate kiss.

as alastor pulled away, he smiled at angeldust. let's clean up. i have a surprise for you in the lobby."

they cleaned themselves and the bedsheets as fast as possible. they put their clothes on and exited their bedroom.

angeldust sat in the lobby, wondering what alastor was doing. alastor presented a box to angeldust. the box shuffled in alastor's grasp, concerning angeldust. alastor carefully gave the box to angeldust, who looked at him like he was crazy.

"it's moving?!?" angeldust said, startled. he sat the box down.

alastor chuckles a bit. "open it, angel. it won't hurt you."

angeldust did as he was told, and he was greeted by a small, yet chubby, piglet. angeldust's eyes practically began hearts.

"you bought me a pig?" angeldust said, in a squeaky, excited tone. "i love it!"

"i knew you would." alastor smiles. "what do you want to name it?"

"well, he is chubby, don't ya think? i'll name him fat nuggets."

"fat nuggets it is." alastor said, holding his boyfriend and his pig closely.