- cannibal ; part i ; appleradio nsfw

hi yes i know this is small— i've been unmotivated and my life has been a complete mess recently. anyways, i hope you still like it. it's just some cannibalism/tentacle torture between alastor and lucifer because omfg otPPPP.
this is also a part one. idk if i'll ever continue it tbh. maybe one day.
also i swear i'm a sane human please don't be concerned
~ sporkie

"darling~" alastor smirked, snapping his fingers to release tentacles to bind lucifer against his throne. he then bent over to bite at the neck of no one but hell's king himself. lucifer let out a sharp cry.

"perhaps i should broadcast this. how would the people of hell react to seeing their big, tough apple daddy like this?" alastor teased, grazing a finger along lucifer's chin. lucifer bites his lip, desperate not to give into alastor's tempting ways. it was a tap to the microphone and the recording had started.

"a-al~ p-please don't broadc-cast~"

"it's too late, darling. be a good boy and i'll keep it for myself."

lucifer lets out a pathetic whine, wincing as the tentacles tighten. alastor creates a small wound on lucifer's neck, earning a posh moan from the king.

"not as dominant as we seem, hm prettyboy?" alastor teases, standing over him. the height difference in them alone intimidated lucifer. his already painted perfect blush had darkened, and his lustful eyes were spotted with delightful fear.

alastor leaned in to kiss lucifer, spreading the coppery taste of blood as he bit at the king's tongue, causing a sharp moan from the elder demon. he then pulled away and put a hand under lucifer's chin, smirking somewhat devilishly. alastor then sent the tentacles to choke at lucifer's neck. lucifer let out soft cries and gags, pupils dilating as the grip tightened around him, all while alastor watched sadistically. luckily, he loosened the grip before any harm was done.

"thank you..." lucifer breathed out, gasping for breath.

"of course darling. now to the fun part." alastor said, once again summoning the tentacles to restrain him to his throne as alastor unbuttoned his own trousers.

lucifer couldn't help but smile.