[6] projected scares

The Losers all gathered in the Denbrough's garage, Bill hanging up a map of Derry's sewer system, while the rest of the group blocked out the light in the garage. Once they accomplished creating a makeshift screening room, Bill placed a map of Old Derry into the projector.

"Look. T-that's where G-g-georgie disappeared, there's the Ironworks, and the Black Spot," Bill noted, pointing at each place on the map.

"Everywhere It happens, it's-it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the-" He continued before Ben cut him off.

"The wellhouse," Ben noticed.

The Losers all looked and realized Bill and Ben were right, everything truly was connected.

"It's in the house on Neibolt Street," Stan commented, making everyone nervous. Arizona grabbed Mike's hand, looking for comfort.

"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asked, and Eddie took a puff of his inhaler, obviously in the early stages of an asthma attack.

"I hate that place, it always feels like it's watching me," Beverly said.

"Yeah, every time I walk near it, I feel unnerved," Arizona shuddered.

"That's where I saw it. That's where I saw the clown," Eddie muttered, causing everyone to glance at each other anxiously.

"T-t-that's where It lives," Bill gathered, and once again Eddie took a puff of his inhaler.

"I can't imagine anything ever wanting to live there," Stan said.

"It's a fucking child eating clown, I think that's a perfect place for It," Arizona snapped, and instantly apologized. Her temper gets shorter the more nervous she gets.

All of a sudden Eddie stood up in the front of the room.

"Can we stop talking about this? I-I-I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're just kids. I can barely breathe, I'm about to have a fucking asthma attack, and I'm not doing this!" Eddie panics before ripping the map off of the wall. Arizona's breathing becomes as frantic as Eddie's, and Mike has to hold her before it will return to normal. She wished she were anywhere else but in the garage, trying to locate the thing that haunted her dreams every night.

"What the hell? Put the map back," Bill insisted while Eddie shook his head no. Arizona empathized with Eddie, seeing as she didn't want to continue this search for It's home much longer.

All of a sudden, the projector began to move on its own, earning the undivided attention of the Losers. They watched as Denbrough's family photos began to flash against the wall, and suddenly none of them felt safe anymore.

"Bill, what the fuck is happening?" Arizona breathed, asking the question everyone else in the room was mentally asking.

"I-I don't k-know, i-i-it just s-started m-m-moving," the boy replied, not easing anyone's anxiety over this situation. Mike squeezed Arizona's hand lightly before moving towards the projector, trying to see if there was a logical explanation. Sadly, there wasn't.

The group watched as pictures continued to flash against the wall, one by one. Until it stopped on an image of the family outside a church, in which Bill's mother had her hair blown over her face. The projector continuously clicked and zoomed onto Georgie's smiling face. The Losers all moved towards each other, trying to be an anchor for one another. It didn't work once the projector moved onto Sharon Denbrough's face, the clicking getting faster and faster until it seemed like they were watching a video. It wasn't long before the clown's face appeared on the photo.