Fem Deku

Deku pov

I was walking home from school and saw a  beautiful midnight Black cat it's eyes were a piercing icy blue it was surprisingly a stray  I started to pet the beautiful stray and picked it up "don't worry sweetie I won't harm you" I say softly almoust like a wistper I started to walk back home  with the beautiful midnight cat.

When Izuku was home

I sighed as I saw the note on the fridge  I glanced back at the feline as it brushed its head up against my leg "my mom's not gonna by home for a few weeks" I say talking to the cat as if it could understand me "wanna have some chicken?" the cat sat down "I'll take that as a yes" I find a boal and put some chicken in it and place it on the floor "here"

Kacchan pov

" KATSUKI GO VISIT IZUKI-CHAN"  my old hag yells violently "UGH WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT" I  yell back ugh not got anything better to do anyway she is kinda cute I stomp downstairs "KATSUKI give her this" the old hag passes me a box of bento "why would she need this?" I ask confuseid "her mother is on a business trip" the old hag responed "tch" I put on my trainers grab the bento and jog to deku-chains house and knock on the door  and I'm grated whith a soft "hello"

Deku pov

I hear an loud ring at the door I grab the midnight cat  and open the door to see kacchan at the door so I answer with a friendly" hello "  and kacchan just passes me a box  and ran off "cute" I say silently "cmon let's go inside midnight" I say to the cat and it jumps out of my arms and ran inside  i suddenly got a text

Uraka: hey deku wanna come to a party at my house?

Deku: uhh don't see why not

Uraka: I'll come to yours in an hour

Deku: okay I'll be ready

A hour later

Uraka pov
I knock on dekus door "does this look okay?" izu-chan asked she was dressed in a green galexy dress with a red flour in her hair "you look gorgeous izu-chan" I reply "okay let's go" she says

When they arrive at the party

3rd person
The small greanette walked into the noisy party with a beautiful green dress with a galaxy pattern eyes darted towards izuki as she gave a nervous smile and walked to a corner of the room, Elsewhere in the room bakugo stood staring at the female in  destress from her now known beauty a blush creeping onto his face creating a pinkish tint.
He waked over to her nervously the opposite of his normal confident,and pride filled walk "oi nerd you um...... Look Realy. Um c-cute" the greanette looked up from her phone to see the now nervous bakugo stuttering? That was the opposite of how he acted blush creating a eaven warmer glow to her face " thanks kaachan!" izuki replied bakugo leaned in closer to her face planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Um yea I was stuck on how to finish this so...... OKAY BYE BOYS GIRLS AND MAH NON BYONARY PEPS :P