Chapter two.

It had been a rather emotional day for Juniper Saying goodbye to all the garrison soldiers who helped her

It had been a rather emotional day for Juniper Saying goodbye to all the garrison soldiers who helped her. As the guilt still overwhelmed her.
She had finally left the refugee area. As she sat at the back of a cart. The wind blew her hair around as she stared out at the country side of wall rose. The sound of the horses hoofs clattering off the concrete path was all Juniper could hear as the wheels of the cart dragged along the ground.

"So how far is the interior?" A voice suddenly asks
"Huh?" She gasps as her blue orbs widen bringing her back to reality. As she flips her head to look at the person as her fiery hair swings with her.
Ani leonhart looks at her with a raised eyebrow as her blue orbs simply stare at Juniper.
"I'm sorry did you say something?" She shyly asks causing Ani to let out a dry laugh.
"What the hell have you been doing the whole time staring into space?" The blonde says

"Sorry it's just been an emotional day" Juniper replies as Ani shuffles beside her.
"Oh how so?" She asks
"It just has." Juniper bluntly answers staring out of the fields of grass for miles and miles
"Are you feeling regret Juniper you didn't even do anything during the breach of the wall. I have no idea why you feel guilty" Reiner sighs leaning down on the hay

"Well i'm just missing Marcel I guess" Juniper says as she leans forward. After a short pause.
Reiner stares with haunted eyes
"Yeah. Me too."
"A now some traitor has his power somewhere. If we find them we'll have to crush them like a bug" Annie retorts as Bertolt sits in silence

Hours pass as Juniper and Bert lay under the scorching sun beneath them. Juniper rests her head on the wooden board of the cart.
"Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with S." Juniper says as she keeps her blue orbs focused on the sky.
"Hmmmmm" Bert hums to himself as he glances around while Juniper lays down.
"The sun?" He asks
"Nope" Juniper chuckles
"Then it's Cleary the sky" Bert says
Juniper's blue orbs snap open as she snaps up from laying down and looks over at him.

"How did you know that?" She asks
"Because you were looking at the sky and there are only two things up there beginning with S. the sun and the sky. Duh?" He sarcastically says
"Whatever." Juniper laughs
"You guys have seriously been doing that for hours" Reiner moans keeping his eyes closed while laying in the hay.
"Anymore of that attitude and I'll attack you in my Titan form" Juniper jokes
"What the hell would the Butterfly Titan do against the armoured Titan? I'd clearly win." Reiner cockily says as he back leans against Bert's back relying on each other for physical support.

Juniper's eyes look ahead of her as she sees the large wall towering over with the Sina sigil sign on it.
"Hey look!" She gasps pointing it out to Ani who looks over while keeping her arms folded.
A huge smile stretches upon Juniper's lips as her face brightens up see wall Sina as they approach.
"We're here Guys! We're finally here!" Juniper happily declares as she excitedly shakes Ani's shoulders.
As the cart moves through the city Juniper notices Military police blocking the main entrance to wall Sina.

"Hmm how am we gonna get past them?" Ani says to herself.
"I have no idea I didn't even think about that." Reiner says as he looks over his shoulder at them.
"I mean you could always use your Muay Thai on them Ani?" Bert suggest
"There you nice ladies and gents. now that's 4 pence pieces." The man who owns the cart suddenly says to them who happened to bee quiet the entire journey.
A kind smile grows on Juniper's face as she pulls out 4 quarters and places them in the man's palms.
"Thank you sir" she sweetly says planting a soft kiss upon his cheek as she steps off the cart as her thick elegantly swings behind her like a foxes tail.

"Come on!" Juniper cheers as Ani jumps off the cart.
"Thank you" Bert says as the man whips his horse causing them to turn back to where they came.
"Wow we aren't even inside wall Sina yet but it still looks so big!" Reiner gasps as Juniper glances at it with pride.
"Who are you two and why are you here?" One of the Military Police ask.
"Oh hello! My name is Juniper and I'm here because I'm to join the 104th cadet training corps and so is my friends." Juniper confidently says as she places her hand on Ani's shoulder who looks shocked.

"I am?" She gasps casually making Juniper to angrily nudge her arm.
"I mean that's right! I am!" She declares. As both force cheesy smiles on their faces. With their hands behind their backs.
"Hmmmm" the guard mumbles as Juniper awkwardly laughs.

The doors suddenly open allowing them inside.
"The rest of the recruits are that way there is a cart taking the fresh faces to the training corps in 10 minutes." The guard calls out.
"Thank you!" Juniper kindly calls out.
"So this is wall sina not bad." Ani says
"I wonder why not all the walls are like this" Juniper asks them
Bert's face softens.
"Eh I dunno. Guess We'll find out." He says
Juniper's eyes lock onto all the recruits standing together a bunch of carts which haven't been ready to board yet.
"Or.... we could ask" Juniper suggests letting her curiosity get the best of her
Reiner's face softens.
"Juniper. Then they'll know something is up. He answers
"I doubt that. They think everyone outside the walls are dead and that they are the only ones left on earth so if anything they'll think we're stupid" Juniper says

Ani sighs clearly unsure of what to do at that point.
Juniper gives her one of her kindest smiles and reaches her hand out for Ani to take.
"Come on Ani cheer up. It will be fun." She says trying to be positive.
Ani scoffs and let's out a dry laugh.
"Alright fine!" She answers causing Juniper's face to light up.
"Really??" She gasps as waiting for the answer
"Yeah lets go" Ani says trying to hide her smile.

"Yahoooooooooo!!!!!!!" Juniper cheers jumping in the air.
"I'm so glad your being happy for once. You'll see this will be soooo fun you'll see!" Juniper blabs on to Ani and the others approach the recruits. As Ani stays silent with an amused expression upon her face.
As Juniper walks and chats to her new friend a trio also approaches the wagon carts from the other side.

"This is it guys! This is finally it!" Eren blabs on to Armin and Mikasa as Juniper and the others approach from the opposite direction.
Eren and Juniper don't look where they are going as they excitedly blab to their friends about becoming cadets.
Both Eren and Juniper collide right into each other as both crash into the concrete ground beneath them.

Juniper glances in front of her to see a boy with bright teal orbs staring back at her but he clearly looks angry. Juniper opens her mouth to apologise before the boy speaks first.
"Hey watch where your going!" He yelps in frustration. Juniper's mouth drops with confusion but her stubbornness gets the best of her.
"Hey your the one who barged into me!" She yells back.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah! so maybe you should watch where your going next time!" She huffs while folding her arms.
"I was looking where I was going it was you who came out of nowhere and barged into me!" The boys growls
"Did not you liar!" Juniper yells back getting riled up.

"Eren just ignore it!" Mikasa hisses while glancing at the red haired girl sitting on the ground in front of him.
"Don't worry I will" Eren grunts as Mikasa pulls him off the ground.
The blonde haired boy looks at Juniper. apologetically as the trio head to the front of the first wagon.
Bert grabs Juniper by the arm and hoists her up from the ground.
"Thanks Bert" Juniper states as she dusts herself off
"Damm who was that jerk?" Reiner snarls

Juniper looks over to the boy as she begins to feel anger.
"I dunno but I don't want to find out." Juniper states angrily. As everyone begins to step into the wagon.