still moving in

Craig's p.o.v

I drove down the road in complete silence. Me having nothing better to do I turn on the radio I still have 19 miles to go. I've already driven 27 miles. I wonder, what's happening at the house. I wonder what Tyler's doing. Probably talking with Evan and Jon them 3 being the closes to the new house. I wouldn't be surprised. He and them always have been close friends. I got a notification on my phone. I pull over so I don't crash. I took my phone out of my pocket. I look down from the road and see that Tyler texted my.
(Text scene)
Ty:How far are you

Craig:I'm 17 miles from the house

Ty: ok

Ty:lui and David are here

Craig:ok any else there besides you jon, Evan, lui, and david?

Ty:no, no else has shown yet all I know is that Marcel is flying out from England he's still trying to get his castle Scotty and Marcel won't get here till tmr and Scotty is also coming from Denver and Luke and ohm are on there way from Michigan and Brian and brock are like 8 hours away.

Craig:ok, I'll be there in maybe by tmr bye Tyler TTYL.

Ty:TTYL Craig

(Text scene over)
I put my phone down I completely forgot the radio was on. Anyways I head back onto the road. Thinking about Tyler, I wonder what'll happen in the next 4-5 years. I know we're gonna be dropping group merch. Making a group YouTube channel and splitting rent for the house. Come to think of it I still need to finish my merch store it's been on progress for 6 months now. I stop thinking about things and pay attention to the road. This is gonna be a long drive.

~time skip~

I pulled into a glass station after an 5 hours of driving. I look down at my phone and to see what time it was. "3:00am not bad Craig. " I said to myself as I got out of the car to walk inside to get gas. I walked to the counter and seen a goth looking 17 year old. She had a nose ring black hair and her uniform on while looking down at her phone. She looked up at me and smiled
"Hi sir what can I do for you today? " She asked with a sweet high pitched voice.
"Uhm can you put 20 on 5." I replied. "Yes I can, is that all? "she asked I shook my head
She continued smileing and pressed a few Things on the screen " All done thanks for visiting" She said "thanks have a nice night. " I replied and walked out. I put the gas in my car and got back on the road. No music this time it's just silence. I go back to thinking about Tyler and his hair his cute face and his musc-... I really need to stop. I continued to drive 10 miles left I'll be there in maybe an hour or 2. As I drove in silence I thought of all the content we were gonna make. Maybe Marcel or Tyler will convince me to play fortnite again I haven't played the game since season 2. I pulled over quickly to connect my phone to my car and play music from YouTube. I played songs from my favorite artist 4rif he's not famous but he can sing. (A/N he listened to roses which is at the top) I just hummed along to the songs as the played an hour later I was driving through the city. I looked up at the hills and seen the house and the other houses next to it. I smiled to myself knowing I could finally see my friends again and not only from going to Pax. I was only 30 minutes from the house so I went to the store and picked up a few things. When I got back in the car I texted Tyler to tell him I was 30 minutes away. He replied with a quick ok.

~time skip~

I finnaly made it to the house and knocked on the door it was opened by a small figure the only person I know is that small is lui. I looked down to see the smiling squeaker. He jumped up and hugged me I hugged him back "hey lui!" I said he laughed "hey mini." He said jumping off me. I'm short but he's shorter than me. He moved out of the way so I could walk in I seen Evan and Tyler playing games on the couch they looked over at me and said hey I replied with hey as well Jonathan came around the corner I walked over to him he said hi and showed me where my room was I said thanks and started to unpack everything when I was finished I laid down and went to sleep.

That was 832 words

~H20