Chapter 1

I typed this out on a google doc. In the doc I used holding and italics and underline to differentiate dialogue but it doesn't transfer to Wattpad. Also Wattpad is a bitch and keeps glitching when I try to change the version so yeah y'all can blame Wattpad for you guys having to use detective skills and find out who's saying what

Is an introduction really necessary? I'm sure you've heard all about me. I do have a reputation after all. Well I guess I'll just say something. My name is Tedros Pendragon and I guess I'm a player. I love games and people love me. I can get any girl or guy for that matter. Sounds cocky? That's because I am. Never in the history of my conquests have I ever been rejected. Even strangers blush when I talk to them. I can't help it. It's in my genes. I'm arrogant and most people love that for some reason but that arrogance is what got me into this mess. What mess you ask? Well picture this, I'm at a houseparty drenched in soda with everyone staring at the girl who just walked away. How did I get into this mess? Well to answer that question, we'll have to go to the beginning.

★☆ flashback to 2 months ago ☆★

The bell on the door chimed as a group of boys walked through the door. Ugh not these boys. I quietly slipped into the back.
"Sophie please switch with me"
"Why?" Sophie was getting a stack of cups from the back.
"It's the horn dogs"
"Ha oh god no. Don't get me wrong, they're hot and I'd totally hit it but there is no way I'm dealing with them."
"Please! I'll take 'Karen' "
"Mmmmm fine."
"Thank you, omg thank you!"
"Yeah yeah better get going 'Karen' doesn't like waiting."
"Shit" I grabbed her notepad and sped off in the opposite direction. I hate dealing with them. Not only do they leave of mess and don't tip properly, they also go to my school. I don't want to deal with them anymore than I have to.
I saw Sophie out of the corner of my eye. Sophie being pretty was an understatement. With her golden blonde hair and green eyes, she was definitely a sight to behold. I, on the other hand could give less of a shit about my looks. The time Sophie spends glamming herself up I spend scrolling through memes on Instagram. I wouldn't say I'm ugly, I mean no self respecting person calls themselves ugly. Ha! fooled you! I have no respect for myself. Not in a bad way, I just don't see the deal with spending so much time and money on something so trivial as looks. I was lost in thought waiting for the bell to ring when I looked up and saw Sophie with a pink stained face.
"Ha they got you!"
"Shut up!"
It's kind of a game between me and Sophie. How many times can Sophie get flustered before they leave. The high score right now is 8.
~
Sophie blushed as she walked away from me and my friends.
"Dude how do you always get every girl flustered?" Chaddick asked taking a huge gulp of his soda
"I don't know. It's a gift I guess." I said nonchalantly even though I knew how I did it. It's my looks. I'm 6 '3, I have curly blonde hair, I have clear blue eyes, I'm muscular and lean, and I have a deep enough voice to sound sultry without sounding like I smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. I have it all.
"I think I could get anyone if I really tried," I probably shouldn't have said that. Knowing my friends they're probably going to come up with something stupid.
"Oh really?" Nicholas questioned with a raised eyebrow.
"Hell yeah," I spoke confidently I'm not about to back down.
"Wanna bet on that?" Fuck
"Why not?" Fuck Fuck what did I get myself into
"Ok then, I give you 3 months to get a girl to fall for you."
"Deal, I can get one in a week" I shouldn't have said anything. That's when Chaddick gave me his signature troublemaker smirk.
"Uh uh wait a second. I get to choose the girl."
I was worried to say the least. Knowing Chaddick, he was probably going to pick a lesbian, a closeted gay, or a straight boy. (A/N When I said "I could get anyone" I meant it. Tedros is bi and you can't change my mind)
He thought for a second before pointing to a black haired girl behind the counter.
"You got to get Agatha to fall for you"
Agatha Woods she was my chem partner sophomore year. This was going to be kinda hard. We were decent friends in sophomore year. I always wanted to give the thought of us a chance but she wasn't like the others. I couldn't do to her what I did to them. I played with their hearts but I couldn't play with hers. I couldn't even if I wanted to. She never seemed to show interest in me. She saw me as only a friend and in a way it was refreshing. Sad, but refreshing. Unfortunately that didn't last long. We moved seats and slowly our friendship fizzled away.
"Deal?" Chaddick brought me out of my trance.
"Deal."
"What happens if I lose?"
Chaddick raised an eyebrow
"Not saying I will I just want to know what I'll lose."
"Hmm, if you lose then you'll have to be my person slave for a month."
"Ew but ok"
"Well better start sharpening up those skills."
I grumbled as Sophie came out with our plates. We finished our food. The boys had already left as I waited for the bill. As I gave Sophie the money I also handed her a piece of paper and whispered in her ear. I left the cafe with a grin on my face. My plan was in motion.