intro

Hi my name is Tabs Lily White Beaumont, i'm 16 and my life hasn't always been as simple as most peoples. When I was 3 my Dad walked out on my Mum and me and hasn't contacted me since, but we never let that stop us, me and Mum are the dream team, were friends whilst still in the Mum and Daughter roles and we have loads of great family even though they live quite a way away from us. Mum's an incredible textiles and metal work artist and we live in a small town in Wales called Aberystwyth. Wait a moment that's wrong we used to be the dream team, and mum used to be an incredible artist. You see, mum died just over 2 years ago now and since then my life has been a whirl-wind of all things caotic. Let me take you back...

*2 years ago*

Mum had picked me and ,y teo little brothers up from school early today-thank god- i'm so done with people. Were going to see this really cool feminist called Suzy Murphy who's an amazing artist. Her and mum combine and collaborate in order to get there work noticed  for local and national exhibitions and i've known her for so long shes like an aunt to me. As its Friday were spending the weekend a her farm so they can have some proper long work tine while me and the boys can go explore the farm like always.

Going along the Elvis road - which is on mountain- me and Mum are talking about her current projects and aims for the weekend when a lorry suddenly came hurtling towards us on the wrong side of the road. Despite mums best efforts she couldn't get out of the way and the lorry hit sending the car flying off the road and down into the ditch. I banged my head on the seat really hard as we rolled and drooped out of consussness briefly. 

Over the next sort of two hours my life changed dramatically and quickly. The fire crew, police and ambulance arrived and cut us out oft  the car and took us to hospital, here we all had loads of xrays and other tests and scans. Luckily I was fine except from concussion, wip lash and damaged cartilage in my knee, my to little brothers Sammy and Shawn weren't two bad, both had a few broken bones but nothing else, Mum on the other hand had not been so lucky. Shortly after they'd finished my tests I got wheeled into Mum's room as she wasn't going make it due to a head injury and internal injury. Shortly after i'd entered her room the boys got brought back in to, i'd never thought about losing mum, especially not like this but i stayed as strong as i could for the boys.  I had to wait in hospital for another 7 hours on my own with the boys until my Aunt and oldest cousin made the journey all the way from Cornwall up to Aberystwyth.

They spent the next day with us in the hospital before we were all discharged. 

*current day*

Basically from there I ended up moving to Cornwall to live with the rest of the Beaumont's who have helped me through everything and are my family who I can always rely on. Altghough as Rye and now Robbie both live in London for the band and i've just finished my GCSE's Aunty has agreed to let me spend all 12 weeks of my summer holiday with the big bro's. What could  possibly go wrong???