Here we go

Today was the day I finally got to go and see my big brothers again for the fist time since Christmas. I totally adore my big brother I really do I just wish i cold see them more. You see Ryes been in the band since the start which was like four nearly five years ago now, which i can tell you is agesssssss to go without proper time with him. Robbie on the other hand moved to Leeds for a bit for an apprenticeship and has sine moved to London and been helping the boys for almost two years.

The last time I went and visited the boys was November which was like 7 months ago and since then they've lost jack and gained Harper so i'm exited to go stay with them again. I walk downstairs with my suitcase, saxophone and back bap before hugging my brothers goodbye "i'll see you guys soon yeah" i say to them seeing there sad at me going "come on only 6 weeks till shepherds bush then you get to come with us as well yeah" this seemed to cheer them up so i finished my goodbyes and my aunt took me to the train station. once on the train i found a seat and plugged my headphones in ready for the 4 hour train ride.

I'm so proud of the boys not just rye but all of them, they have come so far and i'm so proud that they get to preform there biggest gig ever in just 6 weeks. one of the rules of me going is that going dance wit them on stage as one of there dancers got injured yesterday and also that id help them practice and keep them together. because believe it or not preparing for one of the biggest shows every is quite stressful for them. i'm lucky that i had my brothers and mum influence me so much growing up because i've got a very unusual skill base but love what i do and put everything into it. you see i play saxophone and guitar, sing although i don't like singing in public, i dance and also play rugby all of which come in useful when you have four brothers.

The train journey wasn't to boring and I was so excited as we were pulling into my stop on the outskirts of London. I grabbed my bags and stuff and got ready to disembark. Walking onto the platform I quickly spotted my brothers and legged it towards them before devouring them into massive hugs. Only after i pulled away did i notice that they weren't the only ones there.

"Tabs you if course know Andy, Brook, Alex and Sonny" Ryan started  "but we would also like you to meet Harper and conor" Robbie finished. I said hi to both of them and then some of them grabbed my stuff and we made our way back towards the car. After much arguing I ended up in Rye's car with brook and Haper whilst Robbie, Andy, Sonny, Alex and Conor all went in Robbie's car. The drive back to the house was loud and chaotic which I loved and it made the time pass really quick. Buy the time we got back I was starving but my brothers being one step ahead of me already had ordered domino's so while we were waiting for that t arrive the boys tried (and failed) to make a fire pit in the garden whilst i sat in the hammock just watching. after a while Robbie came out and sat with me on the hammock "so I guess you haven't told them your god at making fire then?" he questioned "nope just thought i would watch but this is shocking" i replied laughing "come on lets go show them" Robbie replied pulling me off the hammock. By the time the Pizza got here fire as sorted and we were all sat round it.

Since getting here i'd also met Honor who I knew was Rye's girlfriend but had never met, Emily who is Conors girlfriend and Emily who is Sonny's girlfriend. After a while we ended up playing snap dare which was being filmed for there vlog channel but we all seemed to forget that. Whilst playing I ended up sandwiched between Robbie and Harper and spent so much time laughing at what the others had to do for there dare. All was going well and we'd been playing for about 20 minuets when i lost and had to do a dare, the look my brothers shared was very worrying and all of a sudden Rye cam out with "I dare you to go play a first to 3 game of rugby against Harper, Sonny and Conor." he insisted laughing "lets go then" i answers standing up figuring out they clearly didn't know I played. we got out to the garden and 'marked' goal lines which is when rye added "its full contact and the boys start with the ball" laughing to myself we started.

Sonny had the ball clearly thinking he'd get past me becasue of height difference and me being a girl but he ended up on the floor incredibly quickly and I ran off and scored the firs point. very similar happen in the second game although this time I took out Conor as sonny and passed to him and then wrestled Harper off the ball to go score again. Finally Harper ended up with the ball so I took him out which was harder then the others and then took sonny out co he ended up with the ball before I went and scored for the final point. I ran over to my brothers and Andy who congratulated me whilst laughing at the others who  just looked confused. From there the game carried on and everything got even more competitive, after about another 10 minuets me and Emily lost and nobody know which one of us should get the dare so we both did and we ended up being chucked in the pool with everyone else following us in for the lols. safe to say my first evening in the boys house was crazy.