chapter 2 : an explanation

hope y'all enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                            Bryan's POV

as I went to the pizzeria I was in the exact same outfit I was in of the apocalypse with the gun holster and all there was still a stain but it was  fine " ok another day at Freddy's pizzeria " I said as I walked in lets see what my friends are up to today " I said as I went in and saw that Baby, Ballora, RS. Freddy, RS. Foxy, Molten, and Spring trap " hi guys " I said " hi Bryan " Spring trap said " Bryan are you going to explain how you knew what I got you without even opening it and what are you wearing " RS. Freddy asked " oh I am having a blast from the past " I said then my phone rang I went into the lobby to answer the call " hello " I said " hi Bryan " and I noticed it was Justin " hi Justin how you doing " I asked " oh I good well Kat and I where wondering if we could come to your pizzeria today " Justin asks "yes you can come you can help me with explaining " I said" explaining what " Justin asked "well one of my animatronics gave me a pistol yesterday and I knew it was a gun without unwrapping it " I said " oh ya Kat and I will help you we are on are way " Justin said " ok I will go tell them bye " I said " bye " Justin said as I hung up now to go tell them I went into the pizzeria " so who called you " RS. Foxy asked " oh my friend Justin he is going to help me explain along with Kat " I said " oh when are they getting here " Ballora asked " they should get here soon " as I said that I heard a car horn " I will be right back " I said as I went to go great them " hi Justin " I said as I saw them " hi Bryan I see you are getting back into the clothing you war in the apocalypse we are as well " Justin said " cool also how are your therapy sessions going Kat " I asked " they are going good I have better control of my anger " Kat said " we need to get back inside " I said " lets " Justin. 

well I hope you enjoy this chapter peace girl out bye (429 words)