Chapter 4 : getting Jon

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryan's POV
When all the animatronics where on Justin, Kat, and I started to walk out of the pizzeria but we where stopped by Molten " where are you going " Molten asks " oh y'all are comeing with us go get the charger thing we are just making sure that there are no walkers out there when you are done getting the chargers come out and we will be on our way " I said " um who made you in charge " Spring trap said " well Justin, Kat, and I have talked it out so I am I charge and it was ether Justin, Kat, or me so deal with it " I said " ok Bryan do we need to go get anyone " Justin asks " ya we need to get Jon " I said " ok then let's go do we have enough bullets " Kat asks " I think we do but let's go to the store after we get Jon " I say " um what are you talking about " Spring trap asks " oh just that we need to get Jon and go to the store to get more bullets " I say " um ok do you have the money " Helpy asks " um I don't think anyone will care Helpy and one thing we have been through this before so we know what it's like " I say to Helpy and they gave me a weird look " so you mean that you are going to steal the bullets " Nedd bear asks " as I said no one will care everyone is going to do it because of what is going on right now " I said " um ok " Nedd bear said and then it was pretty quiet which was good, as we got to Jon's pizzeria Funtime Chica was complaining that her feet hurt " how are your feet not hurting Bryan " she asks " well when you have been through this before you find out that there is a lot of walking " I said and she stopped complaining about it well we are going to get Jon let's hope it's not going to be that bad.

well I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter peace girl out bye (347 words)