Help😢

Chapter 3

~Shoto's Pov.~
"Todoroki I need you to tell me what's happening.", Aizawa says in a stern but comforting voice. Who new he could be so soft? So I tell him. Everything. The abuse, my siblings, and what happened with my mother. Aizawa's eyes widened in shock. He tells me to go compose myself as I kept crying.
~Aizawa's Pov.~
While Todoroki goes to compose himself, I head to Nezu's office. I spent 30 minutes in Nezu's office with him gathering evidence. He tells me he'll file a police report and that I need to go teach.
~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THAT ADUSIVE BASTARD!🔥~
At lunch Nezu calls me to his office and tells me that after school him, All Might, the police, and I are to report to the Todoroki's household to arrest Endeavor. I sigh in relief and go to take a nap.
~ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE YO GURL LAZY!!!~
As class was about to end I told Todoroki to stay behind. After everyone left I told him to go to the teachers lounge and stay there until I came and got him. I left the classroom and headed out to the front of campus to meet with everyone else. Once everyone saw I was there we left. We arrived at the Todoroki house and went to knock on the door. A drunk and angry Endeavor opened it. His eyes widened as I told him "Endeavor Todoroki you are under arrest for child abuse." He tries fighting but seeing as I'm there to erase his quirk All Might has strength were able to arrest him. As tge police leave I head back to U.A. to get Todoroki. On the way back I ask Nezu what are we gonna do with Todoroki. He suggests something and I say I have to talk to someone first so I call Hizashi:
A: Aizawa
H: Hizashi

H: HELLLLOOOO!
A: Shut up you overgrown cockatoo this is serious!
H: Okay sorry. What's wrong?
A: what if we adopted?
H: Yes!
A: Okay come pick us up in 10.

I get to the teachers lounge after hanging up the phone to tell Tod-Shoto the news. "What's happening?", Shoto comes up to me asking. "Your father has been arrested." "What's gonna happen to me.", he asked looking down sadly. "Hizashi, or Present Mic as you know him, and I are adopting you." He looks up at me with teary eyes," Really?" I nod. He hugs me and I hug him back tightly. "Do you want to go to your house to get your things?" I ask him. He nods.
~3rd Pov.~
They go meet Hizashi at the front of U.A. and get in his car to go to the Todoroki's household. They all go inside the house and Shoto leads them to his room. On the way there they pass the training room and Shoto freezes. He continues walking and gets to his room only to realize no one came with him. Shoto looks back down the hallway to see Aizawa and Present Mic looking into the training room. He walks to them and looks in, it has some flames still barely going and has dried and fresh blood on the ground and walls. Shoto freezes the fire and walks out and back to his room. As he starts packing as his teachers walk in with concern on there faces. He just ignores it. "Shoto, what was that room?", Aizawa asks. "It's the training room.", he says in a bored voice as he goes into the bathroom. While Shoto is in the bathroom he grabs his blades and stick them in his bag in a secret pocket. He walks out and tells them he's done packing. As they go to leave Shoto stops. "What's wrong?" Mic asks. "Go to the car I just forget one thing." He walks back to the hallway and enters a room, Aizawa following unknowingly to him. He enters Touya's room, his older brother. He goes in and grabs one of his sweatshirts and puts it on. "Who's room is this?" Shoto turns around startled to see Aizawa. "It-it's umm.. Touya's, my older brother." "What happened to him?" He asks softly. "He ran away when he was 14 because my dad was gonna have him surpass All Might but then I came along and he apparently wasn't good enough anymore. Touya was the only one who loved me other then my mother. He would heal me when my father would hurt me. But, my father would still hurt him too. My father pushed him too hard one day and he burnt his chin, arms, chest, and under eyes. They were all purple and looked like they hurt. He came to my room that night and said five words I'll never forget. 'I'm sorry, I love you.' And left." "I'm sorry" Aizawa said. "It's fine that was years ago." The two boys walked out of the room all the way to the car in silence. The whole ride home was silent. They got to the Aizawa/Yamada household and went inside. "It's not much but good enough, come, I'll show you your room.", Hizashi told Shoto. "It's nice.", Shoto said nodding. Shoto's room was light grey on two walls and navy blue on the other two. It had a twin size bed on one side, a dresser, and a small bathroom. "Well, I'll leave you to get organized.", Hizashi told him.

To be continued... I hope you enjoyed because I didn't plan on writing today but I told someone that I would write yesterday and I didn't so this is to you _MamaSushi_ 💕
950 Words