Hard

"Shit! F-Fuck, Nathan!!" Matthew moaned out loud incessantly as the younger man thrusted his hips faster, trying to angle them at his prostate but Matthew cried out in pleasure regardless. His moans and whimpers increased at the harsh speed, Matt's head falling back on the cushion as his face scrunched up in pure ecstasy. "G-God, fuck, m-more!" Nathan listened with a smirk before beginning to pound hard inside of the older man's ass, relishing in the fresh screams of delight. Dopamine thickened the air as the pair frenzically fucked, desperate for the other's orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, p-please..." Matt managed to choke out as his vision began to get spotty, his legs so tightly wrapped around Nathan's hips and his hands clawed and scratched all down his back, both of the men's necks and chests were littered with dark wine-tinted hickies that would stain their skin for weeks. They were both panting for air, their breath heavy and infected with lust, the sound of their groans grew as Nathan's hips began to stutter and give in. His body pressed flesh against Matthew's before his whole body moved along with the motion of his hips, fully fucking the brunette into their bed.

Tears smudged and slid down Matthew's face and his breath hitched at every thrust, feeling his eyes roll back into his head as his mind drifted to cloud nine. He soon heavily orgasmed, his red flushed cock finally releasing onto both of their chests and stomachs, the effects of the orgasm making him collapse against the bed and cry out loudly and beg at the top of his voice. Nathan kept up his heavy pace before he felt heat feverishly pool up and it wasn't long before he came as well, spurting his sticky load inside of the brunette. Nathan himself went limp and fell onto Matthew, the pair of them sucking in air and shaking hard.

Matthew whimpered and his fingers still slightly dug into the younger man's back, his ass aching as hell and his whole body felt wet with sweat and cum. Nathan groaned out loud again and found himself orgasming a second time, forcing out more moans out of the two of them but after a while, Nathan pulled out his sensitive cock and cuddled up beside him. "D-Does this m-mean I don't... don't have t-to do m-my coursework?.." Matthew barely muttered, on the edge of simply slipping to sleep but a weak smile tugged on his spit-slicked lips as he heard Nathan chuckle exhaustedly.    "Maybe later instead, honey..."