Chapter#6

Nobody's P. O. V

Uno walked in where the prank was being held while Eisha and Nayah where setting up the camera Uno said "wyd y'all doin ?"
Eisha said "getting ready to prank Laii so don't say shit "
He nodded in response. As Laii and every body else came in Eisha said hey to everyone and so did Nayah and Uno. Eisha and Nayah was bein weird so then Laii walked over there and said "wtf is up wit u all two? ".....

Laii P. O. V

I asked what Eisha and Nayah what was up bc they was Actin hella boo'd up and I was gettin heated I was snapped out my thoughts when Eisha said " Nayah u gone tell her or should I ? "
Nayah said "I will"
"Then I was like tell me what?'
Nayah said " Ok so me and Eisha... Got feelings for each other"she smirked
I almost slapped both of them but I just stormed out the room to put sum joggers, a sweater, and some slides on. I also put hair in a back pony tail, I was finna beat the dog mess out of Nayah first and then Eisha next😡.
When I went back in there Eisha was on Nayah lap I slapped Nayah and pulled Eisha of of Nayah. Eisha pushes me and laughed and said "can't forget she breakin up wit u obviously" She smirked.

Nayah P. O. V

Laii just slapped the shit out of me it hurt like hell. Laii was finna punch Eisha in the face but I stopped her, she pushed me and ran up on me I pushed her back and grabbed her neck softly pushin her against the wall she just mugged tf out of me. About ten more mins of the prank then I told her it was prank and she stormed out 😕.

Eisha P. O. V

I stopped the camera and ran after Laii out the room and said I was sorry for prankin her she gave in after a while and said it was ok and then I went to room and kicked ever body except Uno out.
I asked if he could go get me sum hot fries from the store he said yea and left

20 mins later he came in with my chips and left again and didn't come back until 1 in the mornin I was nocked out so he was finna get in the bed I woke up when he moved me over I asked him where he been he smelt like whisky so he was drinkin he said a bar he was drunk also. He got in bed and started kissin me on the lips I kissed back and pulled away and saided gn.

How was this chapter

Vote nd
Comment