Chapter Thirteen: Misfortune

Jimin paced the living room while Jungkook remained sat on the couch, his knee bouncing uncontrollable - a habit both Taehyung and himself harbour as they await for the youngest to arrive home

They wanted to speak with Taehyung about the late visions he had been expeirencing.

It was time, they could no longer allow Taehyung to develop further into the nightmare alone.

They debated whether it would be best to return Taehyung to a therapist but Jungkook was quick to shut that idea down.

Taehyung was most miserable during those long months of therapy, it was only once he began avoiding the sessions, he slowly became better.

They couldn't afford to have the old Taehyung resurface, not again.

It was almost unbearable to watch from the sidelines and feel like you have no power to take that pain away.

"Where the hell is he?!" Jimin snaps, colliding his fist into the wall.

Thankfully, he didn't break either his hand nor the wall as Jungkook gets to his feet to calm the raging 16 year old.

At times, Jungkook would forget that Jimin too was just a kid.

Yet he acted so mature, so independent compared to his twin brother.

"We need to be here for Taehyung, we can't go around getting angry, it'll only frighten him more." Jungkook was trying his best to relax the other, knowing how dear Taehyung was to Jimin.

Instantly, the teen settles down and takes a seat on the sofa.

He drags his fingers through his ash coloured hair, wishing that his brother would hurry and return home safely.

"He's probably just out getting some fresh air, he'll be home soon." Jungkook continues to keep the peace, knowing that a storm was about to brew once Taehyung arrives.

He wasn't quite sure how the younger would react nor what would be best next, but he knew one way or another that a worldwind of the misfortune from the past was about to unfold.