Chapter 18

Meridian swung open the door, and there she stood in front of all those to support her, stared with surprise and shock. Her new glow and her new mindset, clear to everyone around now left them speechless.

She moved toward Aiden, who stood in awe of her and brought the sword up for everyone to see with one hand and with the other; Meridian grabbed Aiden and pulled him toward her, where she grabbed his face and planted her lips on his. After several seconds of a lover's kiss, she broke her lips away with a smile and said, "I did it. I did it. I know what I have to do now."

The fairy nymphs ran to Meridian's side. Karma extended her arm out to Meridian and pointed at the red stone in the guard. "See, there," she said, pointing, "The stone, it is just like the one I wear here. Each stone represents a place or people. The amethyst represents the Spirit Guides, and the red stone is red selenite, which matches the stone I wear here," Karma pointed to her neck. "The selenite stone represents a soul star. All humans have a chakra or soul star, and that is what this stone represents, healing, power, and the path. The stone I wear around my neck is also for protecting others. It repels negative energy."

Meridian brought the sword closer so she could examine the stones in the guard. "What about the blue stone?"

Karma smiled and said, "Each stone on this guard is associated with the five points in a star or pentagram," Karma, with little light in the cave with just the lighted torch from the mysterious necromancer, knelt and found a space on the ground where she could draw out a pentagram. She drew out a pentagram using the end of her index finger, and at each point in the star, she wrote out the representation. "Here at the top of the star, represents a spirit or human spirit. The two points right below that rest right across from one another represent air and water. Air is represented by the Lapis stone and water is represented by the larimar stone, which is very rare. Then down here below, at the southern end of the star are Earth represented by cats eye and the fire element is red aventurine. The main stones are within the sword that represents fairies, spirit guides, and humans. We can't forget the angels."