Chapter 5.

-the next day-

Third person POV.

Indonesia : mfph..
Where am I? He thought.
He looked around as saw England beside him, deep asleep.
He couldn't move, rope was tied around him and his hand,
Even if he tried to move, the roughness of the tight rope around him
Hurted him, making bruises if he moved too much.

Indonesia tried to recall what had happened and why he was in this situation.
And thus he remembered. He was walking in the park, sounds were coming from bushes behind him, he turned back, and something sharp hit him in his left arm.

A needle, he thought.

He suddenly heard a sound. A gasp? He thought.
He listened carefully to their conversation, knowing there were multiple people with different voices speaking.
There was a voice, it seemed similar as if he knew who spoke words with that kind of voice.
But he couldn't get his head into it, he couldn't think, who could that country be? The question ran all over his thoughts.

Suddenly, he was right. A figure walked onto the room, leaving the innocent country speechless.

J.E. ? Was it really him? It couldn't be.. he was an alley, a savior.
It felt as if his life was being crushed, kidnapped by J.E. ? Why? But he thought..

J.E. : Indo.

His thoughts were interrupted,
He still couldn't believe he would do such a thing.

J.E. : Hello. Are you listening?

Indonesia tried to do a nod, only to hurt his body because he moved.

J.E. : look the others aren't here.
I just.. wanted to say sorry..

Indonesia tilted his head a little bit.
As if he was saying, 'what?'

J.E. : I'm sorry, for taking you..
I was selfish and.. I didn't want my reputation down..
Without them I wouldn't survive. I would be out in the open and
America is just ready to scoop me up, torture me, and all those other cruel things.

Indonesia didn't move. He was speechless. He understood his fellow comrade. Well, ex-comrade.

J.E. : oh, I'm sorry let me take that off for you.
He took of the cloth out of Indonesia's mouth gently.
As if he still cared about him, speaking of that, he still actually does care for him.

Indonesia : thank you..
He looked away, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

J.E. : w-will you forgive me..?

Indonesia : yes.. I know what it feels like, you had no choice anyways.
He said, still avoiding eye contact.

J.E. 's heart was officially broken. His heart was crying on the inside.
J.E. Force himself into a hug with Indonesia, feeling like he needed comfort from someone.
Even though the rope was rough, he still decided to hug him. Moving to hug him completely.

Indonesia was shocked. He didn't know he went too far, he wanted to hug him back, making J.E. Feel comfortable.
But he couldn't.

J.E. Let go of his hug stood up, saying sorry for the last time before leaving the room.