Chapter 1:NOT THE PLAYSTATION!!

(Alondra's POV)

(At Alondra's house, 12:47 A.M.)

I walked into my room,planning to empty my backpack.I didn't notice the Pichu on my bed.

I sat in a chair and opened my backpack,looking for my Snivy statue.

Instead,I saw a real life Snivy.

I blinked,thinking this is a dream.

The Snivy was still there.

It was at this moment that the Pichu jumped off my bed and landed next to the Snivy.

My first thought: what the heck is happening?

My second thought:this is the best day ever.

The Snivy jumped out of my backpack and handed me my DSi. When I took it,I noticed that it was still on. Strange,I know I turned it off.

When I opened the DS to turn it off,I got my 2nd surprise of the day.

All 6 Pokémon Professors:Oak,Elm,Birch,Rowan,Juniper,and Sycamore,we're in a Xtransciever call that went like this:

Professor Elm: Magikarp has a fantastic evolution that could beat Milotic anyday!

Professor Birch: I thought we were talking about Magikarp and Feebas! Not Gyarados and Milotic!

Professor Juniper: Quiet! She is here!

Professor Oak: Are you a boy or a girl?

Professor Sycamore: Oak,there's a time and place for everything! But not now!

Professor Rowan: Stop! Well now,Alondra,I'm sure you have tons of questions,so we'll try to explain thin-

Me: Why are you all on a Xtransciever when most of you don't have them in your games? Why are we in a 7-way call,including me, when the Xtransciever can only do 4-way calls? Oak,are you blind? Why is Professor Juniper the only girl Pokémon Professor? Why are you in my DSi? Oh,and does you guys calling me have anything to do with Pichu and Snivy being here?

Rowan: ...Or you could just name them all.

Sycamore: I like how you say probably the most important question last.

Juniper: Let me see, in your game Xtransciever is the form of communication, so we all have to use them;we modified our Xtranscievers.

Oak: I'm not blind,why do you ask?

Juniper: I'm skipping the next question;we need to tell you something;and kinda.

Elm: I'm surprised that you didn't ask how we know you

Me: Well, the DSi has a built in camera.

Birch: It's not that,it's really complicated,I think we should start from the beginning.

Me: All right,let's hear it

All Professors: ....

Oak: Um...Juniper?

Juniper: Oh! You want me to tell it!?

Birch: Well, she has your games...

Juniper: *sighs* All right, Alondra,the Pokémon world is a separate dimension from yours. The things you have in your world about our world,your games,movies,t.v. show,books,etc., are a bit of a bridge between our worlds.

Me: So,it's like your world is an alternative dimension from mine? Does that mean there is another version of me in your world?

Juniper: Yep. Anyway,yesterday,when you,Kristen,and Olivia wished on that shooting star,it was actually a Jirachi.