Chapter 1

(Cody's pov)
I walk into school and see a new boy talking to Owen. Honestly, he looks kinda cute. Owen waves at me and I go and join in on their conversation. As I get closer I see he has a book in his hands. Owen tells me his name is Noah. "Nice to meet you Noah, I'm Cody." Noah looks up and we meet eachothers eyes. Their so beautiful I could stare at them all day. "Hi I'm new to this school," he tells me. I nod as he carries on reading. Something about him makes me attracted to him but I can't explain what it is. He asks if I'm coming to Owens house today. "Yes are you coming?" Noah smiles and says he is. The bell rings and we head to class. Turns out we have most lessons together. He stands at the front reluctantly because the teacher told him to introduce himself. Some of the kids laughed and called him gay. He rolled his eyes and came to sit next to me at the back. So the teacher doesn't hear I whisper, "Noah are you actually gay or were they lying?" Smiling he mutters, "It's kind of obvious that I'm gay." Yes this is perfect. When I first met him I could kinda tell he wasn't straight but I wasn't sure. Today when we're at Owens I'm going to try and make a move on him even though he doesn't seem interested. For the rest of the day I daydream about how hot Noah looks. Me and him walk together to Owen's house. I ask him if he can keep a secret. "Sure." In case anyone can hear us I mumble that I'm bisexual in his ear. He smiles and thanks me for telling him. Finally, we get to Owens house and we go and sit on his sofa. "Wanna play truth or dare?" Owen asks. Surprisingly Noah agreed so I play to. Owen says, "Noah truth or dare?" "I choose dare." Owen laughs and tells Noah he has to kiss me on the lips. "Easy," Noah says. He leans closer to me and we kiss. It feels amazing. We carry it on for a bit longer than needed. Owen tells us he has to go for a minute leaving me and Noah alone. Noah stares at me as if he's studying me. Noah whispers in my ear even though we're alone, "That kiss was actually pretty nice wanna do it again?" I blush and nod my head. We start off slowly then he moves down to my neck. I let out a moan as he starts leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. Owen walks in and as quick as we can we pull away from eachother. Nervously, Owen laughs and apologises whilst he leaves the room again. Instead of carrying on we talk about what we want from eachother. He tells me he wants a relationship from me and I say the same thing. Well that was quick. Noah pulls me up and tells Owen we're going home now. He takes me to his house and we head straight for his room. We carry on kissing there until we're out of breath. I can't believe we're dating. This is so amazing.
(Authors note)
Hope u enjoyed this short story. The next one will be placed in total drama island. Thx for reading. 571 words.✌🏻