Chapter 3

(The art is not mine. The picture above was made by 1honeyhoneyhoney1. Go follow her)

(Cody's pov)
I know I'm going to get eliminated tonight. Honestly, I'm useless at the moment because I was mauled by a bear. When I was separated from the group a bear surprised me. Now I'm covered in bandages and in a wheelchair. I sit next to the group and I was right. Beth wheeled me to the doc as she kissed my cheek and walked away. I was by myself as I fell into the water. Trying to scream, water filled my mouth so I quickly shut it. For what felt like hours I floated along until I felt someone pull me out of the water. I looked up to see Noah grabbing me. He wasn't strong enough to pick up my wheelchair so he simply carried me to his room. Gently, he layed me down on his bed. He took of the bandages around my mouth. "What happened to you?" I started blushing. Is he actually worried about me! "I was mauled by a bear then I fell into the water because I couldn't move." A look of terror filled his face. "Don't worry I'll look after you." I thanked him and tried to turn my face away. Obviously, he doesn't like me back so I might as well push my feelings out of my mind. Noah got my attention as he leaned closer to me. Is this really happening?! Shutting my eyes, I felt his warm lips on mine. After a minute he pulled away smirking at me. "So did you like that?" He asked me. "Of course I did! Also I know it's soon but would you like to be my boyfriend?" In my head I was begging him to say yes. He gave me another kiss. "Is that a good enough answer for you?" I nodded my head and continued kissing him. He's an amazing kisser. Even though I won't be winning the money at least I have a perfect boyfriend.