Chapter 1: Moving In

Your POV

I was happy and felt a bit relieved after I left my Dad's house. I walked for a bit and I felt hungry. I opened my Black and Pink backpack and took out some bread. I closed it and ate the bread as I continued to walk. Then my Uncle Nick's house came into view. I kinda forgot 'my' house was close to Uncle Nick's house. 2 minutes later it began to rain.

"Ahh..crap! Why is it raining?"

I quickly finished my bread and started to run to Uncle Nick's house. Luckily I wasn't that wet from the rain. 'Knock, Knock, Knock'. I knocked on the door and my cousin Deliah opened the door.

Deliah's POV

Me and Harry were playing hide and seek while Springtrap watched us. After an hour or so, we heard knocking on the front door. "Is it my package?" Dad had ordered some books online and he thought it was here. "I'll open it!" I yelled a little while rushing down the stairs. I opened the door to see my older cousin, Y/N.

"Oh my gosh, Hi Y/N!"

"Hi shorty"

"What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if I can stay here for a while, I'm having problems with my dad"

I noticed a bruised mark on her arm so I let her in. "Sure! Go take a seat", the second I finished what I said I heard Harry tell Springtrap to hide. " Is there someone else here?" "Yeah, give me a minute" I head upstairs to see Springtrap trying to hide in the closet. I giggled and told him he's too big for that closet.

~Downstairs~ Nick's POV

When I heard knocking on the door I thought my package was here, but it was my niece! I went to my room and put the laundry by the door so I can do it later. Then I heard footsteps going up the stairs and a faint giggle. I figured it would Deliah so I left my bedroom and head to the living room. "Hello Y/N! How are you?"

"I'm doing good, is it okay if I can stay here for a while?"

"Sure! Why not?"

"Also is there someone else her beside you and Deliah?"

"Yes, she invited over a friend named Harry and the other person here isnt..well.."

"Well what?"

"He's not really human" She seemed confused for a second.

Y/N's POV

I was kinda confused and shocked to hear that the other guy isn't human. "That sounds cool! Can I meet him?" "Are you sure?" He seemed worried but I didn't mind. "Yeah! Where is he?"

Then I was startled when I heard another voice chimes into our conversation. It sounded deep, robotic and kinda cute. We both synched our heads to see someone that kinda scared me.

"Hey Nick, Tell Deliah to give me my bow back"

Springtrap's POV

I kinda chased Deliah all over the second floor, trying to get my bow back. Then I went downstairs," Hey Nick, Tell Deliah to give me my bow back". As I finished what I said, I saw a young teenaged girl, who I found cute. "Oh, this is Springtrap, Springtrap this is Y/N".

" Hi..Y/N" "Hi Springtrap"

"Ill let you two be, start getting to know each other."