Chapter 2: Getting know each other

No one's POV~ Brought to you by French fries~

Nick had left you and Springtrap in the living room. "So uhm..How are you?" Springtrap said with a bit a hesitation. "I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm doing well.."He said, feeling scared you are gonna ask him personal.

" Let's share our secrets!"You said, hoping he would say yes.

"U-uhm..." Springtrap said hesitantly.

Springtrap's POV~Brought to you by Burnt Potato~(OK I'll stop)

'SECRETS?!' I thought, I didn't like sharing secrets about my past because she wouldn't wanna talk to me after that. So I decided to fake my secrets."Sure, why not?" "Okay, I'll start!" She said it like she knew who I was but she wanted to confirm my past. 

"I tend to break some school rules without anybody knowing." I was kinda surprised she didn't say anything about her getting detention. "Now you go!". I started to feel anxious forgetting what I was gonna say. Its been a minute and she looked at me with a confused look. 

" Are you gonna share?"

"U-uhm..actually I'll tell you tomorrow.."

"Oh come on! Fine..!"

"How about I make you some cookies?"

"Oh! I love cookies!"

I went to the kitchen and gathered up all the ingredients to start. Its been an hour and I finished making the last batch of cookies. I set them on the kitchen table and I heard Deliah and Harry rushing down the stairs. "MY COOKIES!!" "NO MINE!". They both fight over cookies a lot and I'm kinda used to it. " Guys, there's enough for all of you.."

They all sat down and began to eat some cookies. "Omg! These are the best!" I knew she would like them,"Thank you, Y/N." Moments later I heard something behind my back, it was Freddy(The ghost). He jesters me to come to him, so I did.

"I'll be back in a minute" I said while leave the room.

"Okay!" They all said.

I left and saw everyone here, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Goldie. "Guys, what do you want now?" "You need to confess to her, about your secret-"

"W-what..?! No! She isn't going to know. I'll only tell her if I'm ready." 

"Remember last time? Deliah already figured your a killer"

"I-......I know that.." I felt bad for Deliah because it took her a whole school year for her to talk to me. I didn't want Y/N to be in the same situation as Deliah. "I'll tell her tomorrow, okay?" "Sounds good! Good luck Springy!" Then they left. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch thinking about the decision I made.

Deliah's POV

We were enjoying our cookies while Springtrap had to leave for a minute. I didn't mind at all. We talked about me and Harry being together as a couple. "OMG I'm so happy for you two!" "Thank you Y/N" I continued to finish my cookie as I saw Springtrap walk to the living room and sit down. "Guys, I'll be back." They both nodded and I got off my chair and went over to Springtrap.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked worryingly, I know he had trouble trying to change.

"Uhm...yeah, is it..okay?"

"What?" I got confused for a bit.

"Is it okay to tell her my past..?" I was thinking about that decision. When I heard him not being the fluffy bunny he was, I didn't wanna talk with him for the whole year. I felt really bad and sorry for him, he tries so hard to change but he sometimes slips up and creates a mistake. 

"Yes..I think you should tell her.."

"I'm going to tell her tomorrow"

"But where though?"

"The forest we go to."

"Oh..okay." I think it would be the right thing to tell her the truth instead of hiding it away. If he hides his secret, it would cause him more trouble..I don't want him to do that.