Chapter 5: Hate?

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard..I wasn't sure if I should hate him for the terribleness he had caused or just feel bad for him. But I was mad at him for doing stuff like that. And..I wanted to hit something..I have taken classes in fighting for a year or so and I know my ways. Springtrap began to stand up and head back to the car, but I stopped him. "Y-y/n..? What are you doing?"

I sit him down on the bench,"You'll see in a moment.." He looked confused..then I used all my anger and...

Started to hit him.."That is your fault for killing little children!" I hit him over and over again, screaming how he shouldn't exist and stayed dead and I was crying because I felt bad about those kids..then I was pulled away by someone, I looked back to see Harry and Uncle Nick holding me back from hitting Springtrap.

Springtrap's POV

I just sat there..feeling pain inside that was regret..while Y/N punched and yelled at me. I wanted to hit her back but I couldn't. I wanted to change..so I let her hit me and when I opened my eyes, I could see that she left dents in my chest, I could see blood leaking out of it. It hurt a lot..so I just silently cried. Tears fell down my cheeks as she continued to punch me. Then, she stopped, I looked up to see Nick and Harry pulling her away. Deliah rushed over in shock and sorrow.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" She checked to see if I'm alright, but I clearly wasn't. She used her thumb to wipe off the tears that streamed down my face."I'm..f-fine.." I tried standing up but it happened..my killing instincts were kicking in. My eyes were turning black and my pupils became white(The same eyes as Golden Freddy). Nick noticed and tried to stop me and snap it out. "S-Springtrap!! Snap out of it!". It worked..

Deliah's POV

As me, dad, and Harry were hiding in the bushes, we saw Y/N sit back Springtrap down and began to punch him. Seconds later, I saw blood dripping down his chest. Dad rushed in and tried to pull away Y/N, Harry did the same. I ran in to help Springtrap. I asked if he was okay,"I'm...f-fine..", I can tell he wasnt. I saw tears in his eyes and blood dripping. He stood up and something happened to him. 'Is his head shaking?' I saw Dad run over to Springtrap and shake his shoulder. " S-Springtrap!! Snap out of it!". It stopped. Y/N seemed to calm down.

"Can we go back home?" She asked. "Yes..let's go" Dad began to walk toward to car while me Harry, Y/N and Springtrap followed. We reached the car and went in and drove off. We got home and went inside. "Y/N..?" "Yes?"" You okay?" I was hoping she would say yes."I don't know..should I trust Springtrap?" I knew he wanted to change."uhm.....you should..I should've told you earlier." "Told me what?"

"How hard he's trying to change"

"Change? That's HIS fault for doing stuff like that! I'm going to the guest bedroom"

"....okay..."

~The Next Day, 8:21am~

No one's POV

You woke up before everyone else and tried to get up. The minute you stood up, you heard heavy footsteps going past your doorway. Thinking it was Springtrap, you walked cautiously toward the door. As you peaked through the door, you noticed Spring trap heading to the kitchen. "Should I still hate him? I know everything is happening all of a sudden but..ugh, whatever. Ill think about it later". Flopping on to your bed, from the kitchen, you heard klinking noises. Kinda like pans. You grabbed your phone from your bag and checked through social media. You clicked the tab where it shows the latest news. The first one was just about the environment, the second one left you confused. The second tab explains : Murderer Assumed Dead Years Ago, Is He Back? You clicked on it to see creepy photos of a man with dark messy hair and pale skin, and looked like he wants to die. Then, you remembered yesterday about the story Springtrap said to you, pale skin, messy hair, always tired....WAS THAT HIM?! You freaked out and almost dropped your phone on to your face. Luckily you caught it and kept on reading. It was so similar. But it didn't explain his children's death. 

" What the hell..?"you whispered to yourself.

" Now I'm not sure if I should trust him...at all" But thinking about it, he is a amazing cook, and is kinda cute. You re-looked at the photo and it looked like there was a ghost in the back. Within a second, you immediately clicked of the app and got on YouTube for a bit. 20 minutes past, and you heard someone knock on the door. It was Deliah. For a second, you thought it would be Springtrap. Then you saw him walk behind her. Which kinda gave you shivers down your spine..