[2] getting lost

I was getting onto the train with Hop to head to Motostoke, the town we would sign up for the gym challenge, I'm so excited that Leon endorsed Hop and I, when he did we even got Dynamax-bands, I think that's what professor magnolia said... and we also got our Pokedex, was so siked for this adventure it was going to be so much fun.
"Hey Y/n you ready to sign up?" Hop asked as we both sat down in some seats across from each other and next to the window.
"Of course I am, I mean this is our big adventure man! We might even be able to be Leon in the end!! Imagine if we did though..." I replied and started to slip into a daydream before the Train started and I jumped a bit, and Hop just chuckled and smiled.
The rest of the train ride went smoothly until...

We had stopped at a TrainStation, I assumed that we were just taking a quick stop to have some people get off, but no one moved. A man walked in and he had a very nervous look on his face.
"F-folks I'm sorry to say but we aren't going to be moving for a while... there is a big group of Wooloo and Dubwool on the Tracks, you can stay here and wait if you'd like, or you can go through the wild Area, just up ahead is Motostoke, but if you don't have a pokemon with you I suggest you stay here, the wild area can be dangerous," the man said.
"Y/n! We should go into the wild area! We can go catch some new pokemon while we're out there too!" Hop said excitedly, "hopping" (ehehe ùwú) out of his seat and grabbing my hand, pulling me up
"Holy shi- okay okay! Just let go of me!" I said and Hop didn't, he just said thank you to the man and wished him luck before running out, dragging me along with him.

"ALRIGHT!" Hop yelled out excitedly as we got out and to the fence, looking out at the vast field full of trees, lakes, and lots of pokemon. "Holy Miltank! Look at all the pokemon!"
"Shush! There's an Onix right there!" I whispered and pulled Hop back, the Onix had heard us and seen us, it seemed to glare at us for a moment yet just ignored us after
"Woooah... do you think there are a lot of other really strong pokemon out here like that?" Hop asked excitedly, leading me to sigh and rub my eyes a bit.
"Yes Hop, there are probably a lot-"
"Alright! Then this is the plan, you explore the left and I explore the right of the wild area then we meet up at Motostoke!" Hop started.
"Are you sure about this?" I asked him, I mean the wild area wasn't that big... right? At least it didn't look that big...
"Yup, I'm sure about it, plus we won't get lost!"
"Yeah, right... okay, it's settled, I guess I'll see you in a bit," I said and waved, Hop smiled excitedly and waved back before running off into the wild area.

"Okay, come on Grookey, let's go," I said nervously.
"Groo!" Grookey spoke out and climbed up onto my shoulder, and put we went, wandering around the wild area.
I would say hundreds if not thousands of pokemon lived here... all different types! Ghost, water, grass, fire... so many, I was getting more nervous, if there was these many types imagine how many specific pokemon lived here! Dangerous pokemon could live here... okay calm down Y/n... deep breath..
"CHERU!!"
"What was that?" I asked, I looked around and saw a swarm of  Crovisquire around a lot that had a Cherubi in it.
"Hey! Stop that!" I yelled and ran over to them, the Crovesquire looked over at me and all got angry, they started to pick up rocks and thrown them, not wanting to get too close.
"Stop it!" I shouted at them and they just squawked at me and kept getting rocks.
Grookey looked at them and glared.
"Gro! Grookey!!" He shouted and hopped off my shoulder, I ran over and grabbed the Cherubi and held it close while Grookey was chasing off some Corvequire.

"There, now you're safe," I said as I set the Cherubi next to the other Cherubi's and the two Cherrim, they all cheered a bit and I smiled, waving to them and Grookey waved as well, hopping back up onto my shoulder.
"Ah, I hope they stay safe now," I said and Grookey nodded.
"Now.... where are we" I asked, it went silent for a moment and I sighed "god DAM-"