💟Chapter 7💜

Present Days..

It was now Sunday and Taehyung was packing his clothes while Jungkook was watching him lovingly.

Jungkook didn't want him to go, he want to keep Taehyung forever at his place, he don't want the younger to give his attention to other people.

He want Taehyung to love him, only him.

"Baby do you really need to go?" Jungkook said with a poute.

"Of course Kookie hyung, I want to become an Idol, just like you,"

"Taebear, you want to become an Idol to become famous? In that case, you'll eventually become famous when you'll marry me, you will be known as my husband or may I say wife?"

"No hyung, I don't want to be known as someone's husband or wife, I want to be known as Kim Taehyung, I want to become someone, I want to be financially independent, I have a lot of dreams to fulfill hyung, and I don't want to depend on someone to fulfill those dreams,"

Yeah Taehyung has lots of dreams, he want to help poor people, provide shelters for those street dogs, give poor people home, food and clothes, donating to NGOs (NGOs or NTOs?) ect....in short Taehyung is an angle and want to help people and animals specially those puppies.

And he can't take Jungkook's money for these things, he feels like he'll be a burden for Jungkook.

Another reason why he want to be financially independent is because if one day he becomes pregnant and the father of the child don't want the child, then he'll be able to take care of the child by his own, he wouldn't need the support of the child's father. Yeah he already thought about these things.

"It's okay baby, I can understand," Jungkook said with soo much pain in his heart, there is a part of him who is telling to do not let his princess go and make him his forever, but he can't do that to his baby, he'll support his baby for whatever decision he takes.

"What about this apartment Taebear?"

"I don't know hyung, I need to talk with Jimin fo-"

"I can buy it," Jungkook said.

"What? You don't need to buy it Kookie hyung,"

"I want to buy it princess, I'll buy it for you, take it as a gift from me,"

"But, isn't it expensive?"

"No, I don't think it's that expensive and moreover, this apartment mean soo much for us, it is the place where we confessed, where we had our first kiss, had made lov- Ouch!!!" He was cut off by the pinching of Taehyung

"Stop it now hyung," Taehyung said shyly.

"So deal, I'm buying it"

The next day:
It was really hard for Jungkook to let the other go, he know he won't be able to spend more time with him, he won't be able to show how much he loves him.

BUT!! What can he do? This is the dream of Taehyung, to become an Idol.

"Hyungie, you don't need to be sad, and moreover we'll be in the same company,"

"But I won't be able to talk to you baby! And maybe neither see you too"

"But I'll get holidays for a few days right? And moreover there will be weekends, we can meet during these times," Tae tiptoed while puting his arms around Jungkook's nape while Jungkook automatically put his arms around the younger waist.

"Taebear, I am working in this company, I know this company soo much, they'll give you weekends to spend time with your members, not with your family or friends and it's really rare to get holidays and all,"

"Then make excuses to see me hyung,"

"I will," Jungkook said while kissing Taehyung.

They were interrupted by a honk and both of them knew what this honk mean.

"Ohh, the van came, I need to go hyung, bye, stay safe and healthy and you're good the way you are, don't need to do any diets or something, and please don't think of me too much and concentrate on your work but don't forget me too and take care of yourself hyung,"

Jungkook was looking at him with tears in his eyes, he then hug him, " I love you soo much Taebear!"

"Hyung don't cry please, "

They were disrupted by the honk again.

"You need to go Princess, and you too take care of yourself and don't make friends and all with others and remember that you have a boyfriend, so don't do things which will make him upset, so no skinship, no touching, no talking with the other boys, I don't care whether you found other boys attractive or something, you'll love only me, you'll give attention to me only, okay Taebear?"

Taehyung was soo shocked from the other words, his boyfriend was really this possessive and obsessive?

"Y-yeah,"

"Bye princess, take care and I love you,"

"I love you too hyungie, byee~" after giving the older a peck, he finally go, there was tears in his eyes too.

Happy New Year Guyz!!!! May this Year brings you happiness and a good health, may all your dreams come true and May God Bless you💜 And remember that Bts, Armys and Me loves you, you'll always have my support.I LOVE YOU❤ I PURPLE YOU💜

Guys I don't have internet connection, I've just shift house, so I won't be able to publish daily. I wrote the story at my new house then need to go at my cousin's place to publish it. Sorry guys but don't worry about the story, everyday i'm writing it.

Hope you had a great day with your family and friend, Happy New year one more time, I love you.