💔Chapter 11💜🔞

"So, the choice is on you now, you choose! Me or your dreams?"

"Don't make me do this Kookie!" Taehyung said while crying.

"I'll give you 5 seconds Taebear! Either me or your career!"

"One!"

"Hyung, please let sit and tal-"

"Two!"

"Kookie listen to m-"

"Three!"

"Let's thin-"

"Four!'

"Oh my god Jungkookie please stop this!"

"Fi-"

"I choose you hyung!!"

"I'll always choose you hyung," Taehyung said while crying.

Jungkoom immediately hugged him, he started to cry too.

"Thank you soo much Tae! Thank you soo soo soo much! I love you!" He kiss Tae on his lips and lift him bridal style.

Both keep staring at each other with soo much love. Jungkook can't wait to make Taehyung his forever.

Jungkook took Tae in the bedroom and lay him down carefully as if Tae is a mirror and would break if not taken care with precaution.

"Hyung~"

"Can I make love with you Princess?" Jungkook said with his deep voice while kissing the other.

"Y-yeah" Tae reply shyly.

Jungkook then removed his t-shirt while Taehyung quickly covered his eyes with his hands.

"Baby why are shy, you have already see me naked before!" Jungkook said while removing Tae's hands from his face.

"You're soo cute princess, my Princess," Jungkook said while kissing our baby bear. (A/n I'm soo soft and whip for him💘💜)

After removing their clothes Jungkook started fingering Tae.

"Ouchh it h-hurt h-hyung~" Tae said with tears in his eyes.

"It's gonna be alright baby,just wait," Jungkook said while leaving some possessive hickeys on the other's neck.

After some minutes Tae was ready.

"Are you sure I can enter now? Or you want me to prepare you more?" Jungkook asked with concern.

"No, I'm fine, you can enter,"

"You're sure?"

Tae then nod, he was loving how the older was worried about him being hurt.

"Aaaaa hyung~"

"Baby you're soo tight!"

"It hurts like hell hyung," Taehyung felt that Jungkook grew more bigger than their first time.

"You're peepee is soo big Jungkook," Jungkook felt proud by hearing this, he smirk.

"You're gonna be fine baby,you can take it,"

After some minutes, his cock was completely inside his baby, and Tae was in a moaning mess.

"Ahhh faster hyung~"

"You're soo good Tae! Soo tight and warm!"

"Ahhh right there right there!" Taehyung was in heaven, he couldn't see anything but stars.

The older keep thrusting in him, "I'm cumming Tae!! I'm gonna fill you!!"

"Yeah hyung, cum in me!"

After some minutes Tae cum too, but Jungkook was still inside of Tae.

"Ahhh hyung~ you can remove it now~"

"Who said we are stopping here?"