𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

The finding of Chester Copperpot

We had ventured into the new cave revealed by the water and the further we went, the more dark and murky it got. It was a lot different to the previous caves we've wandered through but it was still just as creepy.

I wasn't at the back of the group anymore and I was now leading the group with Mikey, Mouth, Data and Brandon.

"I can't see a thing. What am I stepping on? Oh brother." Stef cried as she gripped onto the walls for support.

"A lantern! Look, you guys, a lantern! Somebody must've been here before us." Mikey said happily.

"Maybe their still here." Data wondered out loud.

"God I hope not." Stef replied, expressing her fear of that statement.

"Oh cool!" I heard Mouth say. "Look at these cigarettes." 

"Where's this stuff come from?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't know." Brand mumbled as he picked up the lantern and looked around.

"Do you think its's One Eyed Willy's stuff?" Data asked curiously.

"No, I don't think so." Mikey responded as he took the lantern from Brandon and examined it.

Andi soon walked past us, slight twitching and shaking while murmuring things to herself.

We all stood up and followed her, watching her with confused expressions.

"Ten minutes ago..." She trailed off as she gripped one of the walls.

"Come on, Andi." Mouth said as he tried to get her to snap out of it.

"Troy was looking down my shirt. Who cares? There's nothing wrong with that, is there?" She exclaimed in a high pitched voice. "If I wasn't so stupid he'd still be looking down my shirt."

"You guys, listen to her." Brand told us as he tried approaching her.

"What's the matter with her?" Data asked.

"Andi?" I called to her but she didn't reply.

Brandon walked up to her. "Andi...it's okay. It's okay. Andi? Andi?" He held her shoulder and tried to calm her down.

"I should have let him look at my body. Do I have a beautiful body? Do I have a beautiful body?"

"You've got a great body, a great body." Brand reassured her while nodding his head.

"I have a beautiful body." She assured herself. "How many more years do I have, before I get old and fat, before my hair falls out, before I look like him." She ushered out as she pointed at something.

I looked at what she was pointing at and gasped. Andi screamed and ran to Stef in hysterics while me, Mikey, Data, Brand and Mouth crowded around the skeleton with scrunched noises and grossed out faces.