••2••

"Hey lovelies, it's Friday! Which means we go do some hardcore cosplay! Yaaay!"

I clapped my hands in delight and looked at the number of people currently watching my livestream.
It was a few thousand- not bad at all.

"Now let's see the comments for a character!"

I read the many comments flooding the comment section.

Gary1986- Misty from Pokemon
Purpleballs- Midnight
RossiD- MTLady
DarrinW- Yeah! MTLady

One caught my eye

Icannotstoptwinkling- MTLady would be amazing

"Well that settles it! The amazing pro-hero MT Lady it is! Let's get started on the makeup!"

I grabbed my brushes and got to work.

"Now MT Lady has a very light complexion which I , although being very pale, do not have. This means that I need to use a foundation that's lighter than my skin tone-"

My influencer brain took over while the rest of me fell into a dissociative state.

•••

"And that's MTLady! Tune into my Instagram to see more pics! Thanks for watching! Come back next week for another Cosplay Friday!"

I waved, turned off the camera and let out a huge sigh before manoeuvring my tight shirt off.
Which was -understandably- hard to do as two out of the three sets of my arms were trapped in it.

When I finally wrestled my arms out, I had a new message.

Icannotstoptwinkling
Quick question- why did you hide your arms in that video?

(n)doesmakeup
I don't usually show my extra arms publicly.
They're normally stuffed under a jacket or if I'm on camera, they're behind my back.

Icannotstoptwinkling
Why? I know others who have similar mutation quirks, they're not rare.

(n)doesmakeup
It normally freaks people out, I guess I'm just self-conscious

Icannotstoptwinkling
Well, I think your quirk is fabuleux!
Nobody should have to hide their quirk as it's just part of you and your identity
I think that if you showed your quirk to the word, you could show other people like you that it's okay to have a physical mutation quirk!

(n)doesmakeup
Thank you so much Yuga.
You've given me a lot to think about, you're a true friend.
Would you by any chance want to meet up?

Icannotstoptwinkling
Sure, Sunday good?

(n)doesmakeup
No, Sunday is a video day sorry.
I can't do Sundays, Tuesdays or Fridays.

Icannotstoptwinkling
How about Saturday next week at Nat's Coffee House?
I heard that they're really good.

(n)doesmakeup
That sounds wonderful
See you then!

Icannotstoptwinkling
See you!