Chapter 1

Beths P.O.V(sqaisheys real name is beth)

It was a cold morning and I was on my way to college I had just moved here and was nervous about starting school my mum had told me it will be alright and gave me 10 pounds ($15.64 if your american)to last the day. Everythings going to be alright I said to myself as I walked to the bus stop. I pulled out a sheet of paper that had been neatly folded in my pocket and checked for the bus number-108 ahh I can see that coming in the distance. Deep breath I thought. The bus stop and the drived smiled at me giving me a little burst of confidence, I clambered aboard to a noisy bus and they instantly stopped and stared at me.

As I paied for my bus fare I could here some whispering going on already mainly from the lads. But the one that stood out the most had brown eyes and curly hair he seemed to be looking me up and down! I smiled politely and he looked away blushing the racket had started again so I went to the back of the bus and sat alongside two girls who looked like they were in my year. They smiled at me so I smiled back and one girl with a flower head band in her hair was the first to speak. Hello im amy lee and this is netty. She pointed to a girl with dark hair who was looking out the window earphones in and daydreaming. Her real names anette but nobody calls her that its just stook with her hasn't it she nuged netty.Oh yeah hey im netty nice to meet you. She stook out her hand so I shaked it then she went back to looking out the window. Amy lee whispered she's very quite but loud when you get to know her.

I had to belive her as she looked as if she told the truth. So said amy lee I'll introduce you to some other people. Theirs nicole over their, she pointed to a girl who was pretty and looked a bit goth-ish and sat next too her, is continued amy rosie.

Cool I said. Yeah she replied the rest of our group are at school so you'll see them there! Are there any lads in your group? No but sometimes the two groups clash and we go places and stuff infact two of the lads get on this bus! Really?I asked, yeah over their is joe she pointed to the curly haired lad who had been staring at me.I leant over and whispered to amy he's the one who was staring me up and down!

Aha he is nettys older brother and he has never in his life liked anyone two busy in his room doing stuff we dont know about she leaned in and so did I trust me erm so sorry I've been so busy talking I forgot to ask your name I smiled at her, I'm beth. Amy smiled awh thats a nice name thanks I said so is yours awh thanks so anyway beth trust me netty telks me everything she knows about Joseph coz he tells her everything and she only tells me. Cool I said and we got off the bus and alked to meet the others.