Chapter 3:

Beth's POV

I had made it to my new form room(home room or whatever you call it)and stood looking round a girl came over to me and asked me to sit with her and 4 other girls. Sure I said and smiled I could see that they were popular and I really wanted to make friends after exchanging names and numbers our form tutor took the register.

Beth he read out so I answered yes sir. My friends all looked at me and smiled, when our tutor finished taking the register we began talking Lucy(the girl I met in form first) asked do you know anyone here yet? Yes I said on my bus I saw Amy Lee and netty. Lucy looked disgusted them weirdos leave them and speaking of weirdos look who just walked into form late. It was Joe he mumbled something to the teacher and sat down. That's netty garrets older brother bit of a weirdo too then again they all are in that family and then they laughed and I forced myself to join in. I whispered to them he was the one who stared at me on the bus! Sophie(one of the other girls)said aha once we've worked our magic on you he will realise he has no chance at that minute he turned and looked at me.

He was annoyed as he heard what they had said and stuck his middle finger up at them I heard him mumble I bet Beth's going to turn into a right b*tch with them we have to come up with a plan he got out his phone and text someone.

Then the bell rang and I went to my first lesson I wonder what these girls have in store for me and what Joe is going to do?

A/N sorry if this offended anyone I just wanted to twist the story and make it better thanks for reading.