Chapter 2

Emilys POV

"Yes I am" i whispered in her ear my hands moving from her boob over to her stomach and to her ladypart. I was biting her earlobe and started sucking it. I saw ali bit her lip so hard not letting out a moan. The girls didnt know whats going on so i started kissing her neck sucking on her softspot and finally i put  my finger in in her. I was rubbing her clit. At first just to make her wet but when she was i went really fast. I managed to do all that the girls didnt notice. I felt ali getting hotter and hotter and breathing heavily. She finally put her hand to her mouth to cover her moans. I want her so bad to make a noise. So i went as fast as possible and knew she was about to come. I whispered her in the ear: "you cant hold it. We both no it so come on babe. Let it go." I hold her down with my one hand while pleasure her with the other one.

"FUCK EM FUCK!" ali shouted. The eyes were all looking at us. Ali catched her brathing and said: "she pinshed me in my ass!"

Such a bad lie. And the other new it. They looked mad. "Yeah whatever guys you have do get into your room please." Spencer said.

Emily: "no we are fine now." She smirked

Ali: "em!"

Hanna: "dont try ali just please shut up."

After a little silent hanna said: "caleb im getting in my room are you coming?"

They were about to get up.

Aria: "nice sexy times"

We all laughed then emily and i went upstairs to shower and getting ready for bed.

*bedroom*

"You catched your breath really well" i said.

"It wasnt that easy. I just stopped brathing but my heart and my ladyparts screamed after it"

I listened ali during getting ready for shower. I couldnt help but stare at her. She pulled her clothes off and my eyes were locked on her butt. I didnt know how long i stared but ali turned around snapping me out of my erotical thoughts. "Em? Em? Wow em really? First im taking to you and second my eyes are niw up here." I finally looked up her beautiful eyes. Then looked back down where her butt were but there was now her ladyparts. I stared again. "Em!" Ali shouted. "Oh..oh yeah whats up?" I kept looking her ladyparts. "Em are you serious? My.eyes.are.up.here! Can you hear me?"

Then i looked in her eyes. "Sry what did you say?"i asked confused. How can she be so beautiful"Forget it. But the next time i see you staring like this i will be mad. Come in now." She complained.

I went in the shower with her but were just washing our bodys.

"You were good on the clouch." she said.

"And you were funny finding an excuse for your screaming. But it was so hot." I said to hair with a smirk and lulled her closer to me. We kissed and then i grabbed her butt and wanted to squeeze it but ali pushed me away: "no. For the situation before getting in the shower you arent allowed to touch my butt. And no sex till i forgive you" she said and was a little bit laughing. "What? But babe dont this to me. You know i cant get enough of you. Please dont do this. I love you ass and your ladypart so im your girlfriend i cant help but i have to stare."

"No em. Not like this" she laughed little more.

I continued begging "but babe please. Please."

"No babe. And now i will go to bed and dream of us having hot sex in the shower" she laughed more right now.

"You are a bad person ali." I complained.

"You have to live this night without touching me babe. And and now hear. Caleb and hanna are having their fun so good night honey."she said.

"Are you serious? You cant stay away from me too. Now look at this." I let the towel fall to the groung standing there naked.

Ali bit her lip but continued "i know but i have to resist so.."

"How long?" I asked with a voice like a child who wants their candy.

"Im looking to stay away for one week."ali said.

"WHAT? Ali noo please!" Em begged like she tried to beg for her life.

"Its getting funny" she smirked and went to bedroom and goind to bed.
That will be the worst week i will ever have! I have to do things to get sex with ali out of my head. That wont be easy. I thought.

I went out the bathroom and realized what just happened "fuck" i heard myself. But then i understand ali is playing a game. She want to know how long i could stand away from her.

And i was so in this game. I will win alison dilaurentis and you will lose. I thought.

Challenge accepted.