Chapter 8

Like i said this chater is steamy..but i wrote in the description of the book that the book is about sex and all so have fun;)
And i should say its the whole chapter so sorry.

Kisses-Nisi:*

**************************************

Emily POV

I was on top of ali and i wanted to show her that shes mine and im hers so i wanted for her to never forget this.

When the kiss got heated we were already naked. She tried to get on top but i didnt let her.

She tried it again.

Emily: ali stop..its my turn to show you what it means that you are mine and im yours.

Ali didnt say anything. I knew it was because she was so turned on that she wanted to get her orgasm. But today i didnt want it to be quick. I wanted for her to have no controll and i wanted her to beg me to stop. It was hard for ali but it also was for me because i was in my gym room and honestly i didnt have feel power but i knew what i wanted and i knew how to get it.

I slowly rub my body against hers without giving to much in it. We kiss with tounge and i let her won the fight of our tongues. I go down to her neck and kiss it. I go in harder with licking on it. I know where her soft spot is so i suck on it. I give her lovebites and give her a huge hickey to mark my territory. She leans her head back to give me more place on her neck. With one hand i squeez her breast and with the other i hold my position to grind slowly on her. "God ali you are so wet." "And you are such a tease you dont have to be surprised babe."

I smirk and look deep into her blue eyes. "I love you ali." "I love you too em."

With that i stop grinding on her and go down her body leaving kisses all along her body. I suck on her breast. "Ohh..emm." With one hand i hold her breast to my mouth. With the other hand i stroke her cheek. She leans in my touch. I take my hand slowly down from her cheek to her breast squeezing it and stroke her stomach. I got off of her breast giving her a passionate kiss. God i love her. I have her under my control. I love it and i want to feel her body shaking. But this night i want to feel love.

The kiss is full of love and power and i let myself down on her. I grab her thighs and kiss down her body. I kiss her inner thighs and get slowly on her center. I kiss around it and lick her lips. She moans. I get in her ladyparts slowly licking her clit. She moans. "Em..fa-faster..please!" I dont get faster so she pushes my head down to get more pressure on her. I get away knowing shes wet enough. I stand up and go to the bathroomdoor because there is the thing i have to get.

I stand on the door.

Alison: em what the fuck?!

Emily: just wait babe..

I go in and get the strap putting it on. I extra bought a bigger one but not to big not to hurt her. I go out running to the bed. Alisons eyes widens.