❤2. My future (Dally x Pregnant! Reader) ❤

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

A/n:

Hey everyone, welcome to the updated scenario of the first part of Dally x Reader! To be perfectly honest I didn't think this oneshot book would blow up like it has and it's my most read book I have on my shelf. But that's all thanks to you lot! I enjoy creating content that you all love and my comments on the request box also blown up on how many of you wanting to see further updates on this book!

But I should stop rambling on now, so thank you guys for enjoying my old shitty writing and if you're new to this I'm glad you hadn't witnessed my old writing unless you've read one of the two oldest books on here then I'm really sorry!

Anyways go ahead and enjoy my recent writing I've given to you now! 😁💕

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Tofus cheeped in the distance as the summer sun gazed over a loving tree that was home to a happy family until a crash could be heard from near it,  "Ugh... Dad, how can I as strong as you if I keep crashing into everything?!" a young Iop boy exclaimed to his father with towering ginger hair while he carried his sword, "Don't worry, when I was your age Haru I was taught by my master to think that crashing into everything was a way to battle many opponents if I didn't carry Ruby." the adult male Iop stated to his son with his high pitched voice happily as he taught his son to fight.

"Well, that's a surprise. No wonder you have brain damage." the sword sarcastically told his holder which made him glare at it while it laughs, "That's very helpful... Not!" Haru called to his sword in annoyance as he folded his arms while gritting his teeth. Once Haru told off his father's sword, the ginger laughed heartily whilst trotting over to his son like a horse getting a sugar cube then patting his son's back proudly soon as the front door to the house carefully swings open to reveal the wife with a smirk spread on her face while her (e/c) eyes swirled to the two and a half boys, "Dally, Haru, you're still out here?" she asked as she strides for a minute reaching them as they smile, "Oh sorry hun, I guess I got carried away again." Dally sighed to his wife as she leans to the right side of his cheek and gave it a small kiss.

"Bleh, gross! I'm outta here." Haru announced his disgust to them as they smiled while he stomped inside shutting the door behind him while Dally stretched his right arm around her shoulders, "(Y/n), you should be inside too, especially for our other child." Dally informs his wife while she playfully pouts but she places her hand on her few months old baby bump and as she does so the tiny foetus kicks where her hand is.

"Oh my! Dally, the baby's kicking." she exclaimed excitedly as she moves out of his grasp to hold his hand and guide it to where the foetus is kicking, "Wow, look like we've got another fighter in the family." Dally joyfully called to his wife as his eyes twinkled while his grin grew wider. It was a dream for many warriors, a family to claim and raise so they can feel loved it's something Dally knew he would have after his perfect wedding with (Y/n).

All his memories he had, he was extraordinarily happy with most of them because he met his perfect match. Every moment, if it was so important to him it felt like he was in slow motion. 'I can't believe that I have a loving wife still! And my son Haru. He's like a mini version of me!' Dally thought to himself as he grinned with (Y/n) watching her (h/c) locks float in the gust of wind that carried it.

'If I could go back to see my younger self, I would tell him that (Y/n) is waiting for him. Because if I hadn't met her... This wouldn't of been my future.'

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜