Dally x pergnate! reader PRT 3! REEEEEE

YAY MOOSIC UwU! So anyways here's prt 3! i'm gonna skip it a few years for the babey to be a tot :')

Few years later,

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Today was a special day for my lil' clover even if my husband has no arm from that fight many moons ago (O_O did i just use medival WORD!?!?!?!) with a baby ogre cause he was having a tantrum. I always smile at that because who couldn't, a baby throw a tantrum anywhere like my own babe clover.

'(Y/n)!'Dally yells like the Iop he is,'Yes dear?' I say as he side hugs me,'Did you bake it?' he asks as I smile noting that was a yes to him then he looks at me with a twinkle in his eyes,'Never change do you, Hunny?' I say as we giggle in joy.

Later that day

It was after I sent clover to her room to get changed, I sent arrows in the directions I knew to my other friends because after we all departed they all told me what they wanted to do, like me and dally raising lil' clover,'Are ya' done sweety?'I shout up the stairs,'Almost mommy, but can I have help?' She says back,'Of course sweety.' I say coming up the stairs and going to her room..It was.. A MESS!!

'Clover what happened to your room?' I ask coming to her,'I was trying to find my hat to my dress, I need help finding it..' Clover says pouting,'Don't pout dear, i'll help you find it hopefully in time.'I say starting to search for the missing hat she had since she was four years old.

Yugo's P.O.V

Like always it was that time of year again, Clover's birthday and I was preparing a gift for her which was a small plushie that was a tofu which looked like Azz but had a little bow sown on.

It was always fun, every year on the same day when we all defeated some type of me and my brother because of an argument how silly does that sound now we are in our separate ways and rarely visits.

But that won't stop me, i'm going to go.I finally wrapped up the gift and went outside to see an arrow (Y/n) always sends every year like it's a meet up every Friday we always have I touched it and teleported to (Y/n)'s house and knocked,'Ah! Hi Yugo, please come in hehe..' (Y/n/n) said as she was in the door looking like a mess,'Well you look "Nice" don't you' I say as we giggled at the joke,'Sorry I was looking for lil' clover's hat so dally had to greet the others in hehe.' she says as we both go into her living room,'Yugo! good to see you old pal!' Dally says hugging me and I hug back,'It's good to see you too dally!' I say walking in with them.

Author-chan's P.O.V

they were there playing party games and having fun,joking, laughing,being childish and enjoying each other's company.Just like any other time one visits, Dally and (Y/n) was very pleased that they got everybody together again..except Amalia..she was busy doing stuff.. as a Queen that is!

But also Amalia, also said she was still ill and it's been a month since she's been ill and they were all worried like with Ruel, he's not been seen since Friday xxth which was two weeks ago!

Later..,

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Luckily, I snuck out with Dally to get the treat I baked earlier without burning it this year and not getting myself covered with the mixture of the cake until I was finding Clover's hat that was a disaster til' she found it.

'(Y/n), why did you have to make three layer cake? I thought one was enough.'Dally asked,'Percy, she asked for a three layer cake so I sorta blame her.' I say using my other nickname for him when we was dating each other,'Oh well, let's try and get someone to help carry it in (Y/s/n/n) (Your second nickname if you have one)'Percy says,'Alright, I'll get Yugo or (Y/bf/N)' I say going into the room,'Yugo, Pssst! Yugo!' I whisper/yell to Yugo since (Y/bf/n) was playing with clover and Yugo came to the kitchen,'Yugo we need help carrying the cake, It's what Clover asked me to make hehe..' I ask him and he replies,'Yeah, i'll be glad to help!' and we all carried the cake carefully and with ease with Yugo since he's stronger and now a tall teen. ahh, growth spurts he'll get a charming woman one day hehe!

Later after Clover blowing the candle on top

I was carrying a knife carefully to the cake, trying not to stab moi and the others cause I can be sometimes accidental prone hehe..

Slicing a perfect piece, I placed it on a plate and gave it to my lil' Clover which she happily eats like as if she was in a candy store which was adorable (Lol I was about to put my friend's discord user name as a pun in there XD) and placed it on the table so I won't hurt anyone giving the knife and they all knew I was a klutz anyway cause of an injury that now faded away and sat down and slept because I spent overnight on that cake with no sleep.

Dally's P.O.V

I knew she spent overnight, well she did it for our lil' princess Clover she deserves to be apart of our family.

I went over to slice two other slices for me and my pal Yugo soon as Clover had her sugar crash and slept by her mother and my lover (Y/n).Walking over to Yugo, I gave him a plate with cake as (Y/bf/n) left because of reasons only my wife knew anyway