Chapter Four

One more chapter, and this book should be done for now! If you haven't read my blog yet, I've described my future book/book ideas there!

Onto the story! Enjoy!

Kai's POV

"Sensei, I-" I started, but he had already made up his mind.

Nya had ran away again, but I don't blame her, really. She got into Lloyd's room, but when we got there she had already escaped and had taken Flame with her. The little brat claimed to be sleeping, like we would believe him.

"Come with me," Sensei said to me. "I'll be waiting in my room." And with that, he left.

"Stay out of this," I said to the others, trying to keep my voice from trembling.

Of course I was mad. Why shouldn't I be? Wanting to help was bad enough, but kidnapping my sister? She's already upset, she must be traumatized after being kidnapped for a second time. And as always, it's all my fault.

I walked out before they could say anything, but I didn't dare to look at their faces. They were probably mad at me too. Heck, even Lloyd might be mad at me. Everyone's always mad at me.

I entered Sensei's room, and he slid the door shut behind me. Why he proffered sliding doors over regular ones was always a question I had for him, but probably not the right time to ask him.

He was already sitting on one of the pillows, so I plopped down on the other one. I rested my chin on my hand and waited for him to say something. But all he did was keep staring at me.

"I just wanted to help," I spoke, even though he noticed the tremble in my voice. "I just wanted to protect her, Sensei. And now... All this. What kind of brother am I?" I buried my face in my hands in frustration.

My heart started beating faster, so I couldn't hear his words that clearly. "A good one. You did what you thought was right, and I think it's time I also apologize. I shouldn't have scared you so much about the dangers of being a Ninja. Maybe then you wouldn't take such extreme measures."

"No, no Sensei. It's alright, really," I assured him, shaking my head quickly. "I just want to make things right again-"

I couldn't say another word before you know who burst into the room. "So we might have another tiny problem," Jay said in a hurry.

I got up and walked up to him, crossing my arms. He looked more scared of me than anything. I sorta feel sorry for the poor guy, but we can't change heights, now can we...

"I swear to the First Spinjitsu Master if you did anything to Nya again-"

"Lloyd's missing!" He blurted out and covered his face with his arms.

Sensei gasped, bolting up and almost grabbing Jay. "What do you mean he's missing? What is the meaning of this?!"

He raised his hands defensively. "I don't know! We- we were just talking when we heard a thud come from his room and when we went in he wasn't there-!"

I rolled my eyes. I expected him to fool Jay and maybe Cole but Zane? Seriously?

"Relax, the kid's probably playing a prank on you," I said.

"Of course he's not playing a prank! He left without his console, his backpack, or even his candy!"

"Maybe it was Nya who took him, now that I think about it..." He muttered under his breath.

"Don't drag her into this, Walker," I growled, giving him a glare.

"Well, she was the only one in the room with him-"