The great purge

Ruby's POV:
When the clones have fully fortified beacon we were sent to our dorms to rest but I couldn't fall asleep and left to wander the halls to think and I hear talking in the main hall and I see Cody talking to a man in a hologram.

Cody:Trooper have you found the main signal that's jamming our long range transmissions?
Trooper:Indeed sir it appears to be coming from the shattered moon.
Cody:Does our main fighters still function?
Trooper:Indeed we can quickly bomb that base and get word to the chancellor.
Cody:Indeed.

Soon I hear the sound of something flying and I walk to Cody.

Ruby:Hey Cody what are you gonna do to my brother?
Cody:Either we arrest him and take him to stand trial or we kill him there are no alternatives...I'm sorry Ruby.
Ruby:What did he do exactly?
Cody:He killed thousands of innocents and killed a Jedi padawan and a fellow arc trooper.

My heart sunk hearing what my brother did. Killing thousand of innocent people on different worlds without remorse.

Soon Cody's disk thing beep and he excused himself and I followed because I was curious.

Trooper:The single has been destroyed and the chancellor wants to speak to you.

Soon the figure switch to a man in a robe and his voice made my spin chill.

Cody:Your orders.
Man:Cody those kids have a deep connection to the force I can sense it.
Cody:My lord they are not Jedi...It seems there powers are in ever single living thing...The one named ruby made me unlock my aura and the rest of my men.
Man:If I am not mistaken commander Cody they have a bond with the force and if they focus enough they can us Jedi abilities...Kill them all and deal with this cis yourself!
Cody:Yes my lord.
(Play vid)
I ran to the dorm and woke everyone up and told them what was going and I did the same to Jaunes team and soon the sound of blasters were heard and screams and we ran outside the academy into the woods and we turn to see Ozpin fighting Cody in his head office until we see the flash of a blue bolt hit Ozpin and he falls off and suddenly plummeted to the earth and we ran off when we saw lights approaching.

Cody's POV: my men and I have finished killing all the students and myself killed there headmaster in cold blood and I soon notify the chancellor.
Cody:It is done my lord.
Darth Sidious:Well done now deal with those cis yourselves I will await your response.
I soon hang up and I remember ruby and her teammates and ran down to see there dorm empty and I notify all troops to kill them and kill any other person with a semblance of aura and soon the sound of blaster bolts were heard in the village below and soon fire.

Cody:This is order 66 all over again...