I WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

After 4 hours and 45 minutes the ship was ready to launch and soon took off with the people of remnant that were loyal to you but unknown to you the moon outpost has fallen to the republic and a tractor beam was placed on it and was dragging your ship in!

25:Were stuck in a tractor beam!
Ruby:What's that?
25:It means we're being pulled into the outpost and can't escape unless someone takes it out!
Yang:Were doomed!
25:No were not..

You rush to the armor and grab your gear and ruby follows and gets into a space suit and you both enter a escape pod and are launched to the moon and you exit and soon encounter clones and you both shoot at each other and soon you make your way to the airlock and you both enter and start walking normally and soon run to the main control room but there were clones everywhere and you see a body of a clone and take his thermal detonator and tossed it causing it to take out the clones and you rush to the tractor beam and turn it foo and the ark enters hyper space and you and ruby are left and in 5 minutes the armada will arrive and you remember that those clones most likely have a shuttle that landed them here and you run to the hangar bay and it's filled with clones and you and ruby begin fighting the clones but your pinned down.

Ruby:Now what?!
25:I have a idea...

You summon your collection and take the lightsaber and your vibro sword and you remember a trick grievous would use and you start spinning your hands in a circle and walk towards the clones and the lightsaber would reflect the bolt back and you soon engaged in close quarters and you slaughter them all and make way to the shuttle and you enter and see the armada arrived.

Ruby:Come on lets go!

You know what you must do and you place the coordinates into the hyper drive and put the ship into autopilot and quickly jump out of the ship while the door closes and ruby screams for you to come back and you run to the control room and make all the turrets open fire on the fleet to get there attention so ruby ship can escape since they began to use there tractor beam on it and soon they let go of her ship and aimed at you and you soon heard a explosion and soon saw a valley and a house with note saying that your to early and not supposed to be here and you soon opened your eyes and see your in a bacta tank in a lab and see clones running test on you and they soon drain the tank and drag your body to a cell and you soon grab the clone arm and lifted him up and threw him into a wall and grabbed his key card and you saw more guards and open fired on them killing them and soon you made way to the cooling units and there were no soldiers there and you soon sabotage them setting them to explode and you soon make way for the hangar bay and soon enter a v-19 torrent Starfighter and use it to command a hyper space ring to be undock and you quickly attach the ship to it and enter hyperspace just as the ship exploded.

(The ship you stole)

(Hyperspace ring)Soon you were above the planet dandoran and landed and see the all the people you saved celebrate that you survived and soon ruby came up to you and punched you in t shoulder!

(Hyperspace ring)
Soon you were above the planet dandoran and landed and see the all the people you saved celebrate that you survived and soon ruby came up to you and punched you in t shoulder!

Ruby:Don't give me a heart attack like that!
25:I had no choice! I'm sorry!
Ruby:Say you forgive me then I will!
25:Fine...I forgive you....
Ruby:Really?
25:Really.

She hugs you and soon 27 came up to you and said there was a mercenary base up ahead and that they will gladly welcome us into there base as long as the droids were friendly and that you and your citizens will help them out and you soon accept the offer and you and your citizens survive and soon a city was created and the last survivors of remnant prosper and you the community is approach by the empire and the rebellion asking for your aid and you accepted the rebellions request since the empire was just the republic with a different army and with your droid army backing the up the empire soon falls after the death of there leader and the community returns to normal and you lived a long and joyful life... The end.

Message from the author:Whew this was a fun story to write and maybe the next story will be how you are taken by the empire after Vader's ship crashed on remnant and found you after you ran away and you defended yourself from Beowulf's after you found out about your bound with the force.