PROLOGUE

AFTER Alex Drake was taken away the liars were finally free from A.D and ready to start their life's with their loved ones.

SPENCER CAVANAUGH-HATINGS, eloped with Toby Cavanaugh and are ready to start a family. Spencer is currently working at her mom's law firm while toby building houses for the homeless with Jason DILAURENTIS. SPOBY might be expecting 

HANNA RIVER-MARIN,and her husband Caleb Rivers had their first child Aidan Rivers-Marin. Hanna is currently a fashion designer in Rosewood and Caleb works at the Radley as security.

ARIA FITZ-MONTOGMERY, came back from her honeymoon and started getting ready to adopt their first child. Once they did they had beautiful baby girl named Katherine Fitz. Both Aria and Ezra are authors and traveling to local book stores across the country.

EMILY FEILDS, is currently a single mom of twin girls named Lilly and Grace while their other mother is on the other side of the country in Oregon at Beacon Heights University. Emily is currently a swim coach at Rosewood High.

ALISON DILAURENTIS, is currently a teaching assistant at Beacon Heights University in Oregon working to become a professor at Hollis Collage to have good job and staying close with her daughters  Lilly and Grace.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Spencer Hastings is working on her new case while drinking her second cup of coffee this morning the living room in the apartment she shares with her husband Toby Cavanaugh. Spencer was too concentrated to notice toby had already woken up and was bringing her third cup of coffee.

Spencer's face lit up when she noticed her husband brought a cup of coffee she set the cup of coffee down on the coffee table and leaned towards Toby kissed his cheek.

"Good Morning honey" she said to her loving husband 

"Morning baby" he replied " I woke up al alone without you" 

"Well I have new case but I will remember not to leave bed till you're awake" she said 

"I love you" Spencer said lovingly 

"I love you too baby" Toby said starting to kiss her that got heated quickly turning into a make out session. Toby hovered spencer as she wrapped her legs around his torso. They were both enjoying the make out session until spencer phone started ringing, Spencer reached for her phone while Toby kissed her neck.

"Hello" Spencer answered the phone trying to sit up.

"Hey, spencer"

"Hanna, what's up" spencer said trying to sound casual while Toby was kissing her shoulder blade

" Spencer can we have lunch at the Apple Rose Grille today?" Hanna said 

"We ?" spencer asked "Yeah, you, me, Emily, and Aria. But not Alison she is still away"

"And we get to meet Katherine Fitz according to Aria, so can we meet up for lunch"

"yeah, sure at 12 ?" she stuttered trying not moan when toby reached her sweet spot.

"sure I'll tell the others" Hanna said "ok, bye" Spencer said 

"Bye" Hanna replied happily and hanged up 

"so, what did Hannah say ?" Toby asked as he put an arm around her "I'm having lunch with the girls and meeting Aria's baby" Spencer answered as she leaned in " well that's later so how about we enjoy our alone time while we still have it" Toby suggested as both their noses touched and looked into each others eyes lovingly and enjoyed their time with each other with another make out session.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"So what did she say ?" Aria asked Hanna taking seat on the couch.

" She said she will have lunch with us at 12 but she will be like 30 minutes early" Hanna answered sitting down. " So how is life as a mom now? Do you like it? How is she ?Do you not get enough sleep cause she wakes up almost every hour?" Hanna asked 

"Nope she's really calm and she only wakes up 2 or 3 times at night " Aria replied "What about you? How's Aidan last time I saw him he was really noisy and clingy to Caleb but now the house seem calm like only a couple lived here with no children" aria said 

"Yeah, when he cried about everything and only let Caleb hold him" Hanna said smiling as Aria giggled.

Both Aria and Hanna turned when they heard a knock at the door 

"I'll go get it " Hannah said getting up walking towards the door to answer 

"Hanna who is it?" Aria asked 

No answer 

"Hannah?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy the first chapter of my first story🙂

I'll update soon

bye

-A