MARION CAVANAUGH

(GENERAL POV)

"Toby"

"Hmm"

"Hurry up your going to be late" a sweet voice says.

"Five more minutes" Toby says in a groggy voice.

"sure, sweetie" she said almost closing the door. "but if I were you I'd were you, I would hurry before breakfast gets cold." she said closing the door, and walking down the stares down to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast.

Toby opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times to get used to the lighting. He hopped of bed without falling and walked to the bathroom, for his morning routine. When he returned to his room he saw his clothe on his bed. He already knew who set his clothes their. He got dressed and headed down to the kitchen.

"Blueberry pancakes! My FAVORITE!" Toby exclaimed running to the table. 

"Wash your hands first mister" she said firmly.

"OK, am going"

Toby was halfway through the when he heard the door open. Toby finished washing his hands and headed the dining room. 

"Dad?" Toby says unsure of his presence 

"hey Toby" he says "happy to see me"

"why are you here? aren't you supposed to be at work?" He asked his Father

"I got the day off son. I wouldn't miss your first day of First Grade." he smiles at Toby

"Aww, isn't that sweet of you Daniel" Marion gushes.

"Well, Marion its a special day for our Toby"

"I'm done" Toby says when he finished his breakfast.

"well go get your backpack" Marion says kissing Toby's cheek.

--------------------------------

"First day of First grade then second, third, fourth . . . then they get to high school." Daniel says looking at Toby

"Then collage then he will be a man have a great job, Marry the girl of his dreams, and have a family." Marion's says. "But we will be their when he needs us, Daniel"

"But look he's already made a new friend" Marion says looking at Toby and a familiar brunette.

Toby was trying to look for his friend from kindergarten Noel but couldn't find him different class was the only reason Toby could com up with as in why he wouldn't be here. Toby gave up on looking for Noel was about to go take a seat when he bumped into a girl with beautiful brown eyes and brown silky curls, a bit shorter than him but was absolutely stunning and took Toby's breath away.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" she apologized kneeling down picking up the books that were dropped. Toby was still in shock of how beautiful she was, but knelt down to help her pick up the books.

"It's ok, it was mostly my fault" Toby said giving  her a friendly smile.

"Really?" she said shocked. "yeah, I'm the one who wasn't looking"

"I'm sorry am not used to people apologizing to me" she says referring to her family.

"why not?" Toby asked her, wanting to know more about her.

"usually when the blame is being passed on it always lands on me, I'm always being blamed when it's not even my fault." she said sadly. Toby couldn't see why anyone would try to blame her for something she didn't do. 

"I'm Toby, Toby Cavanaugh" he said introducing himself.

"I'm Spencer, Spencer Hastings" she said giving him a big smile.