Chapter 21

*Earlier that night/day*

Back in the AzoresAlina's pov (bet you weren't expecting this? ahah)

 I already miss Ana, its  been like three weeks since she left and thats when we last talked, shes one of my closest friends i could say.

Let me tell you a little something about myself.

My name is Alina Jones, and I moved to S.Miguel from Chicago when i was six. I just turned eighteen years old in the beggining of summer, and just finished my junior year of high school along with Ana.

Im an only child and ya thats pretty much it. Oh and I fangirl a lot. 

Me and Ana met each other about a two years ago but we started to get really close last summer and then we spent all our time at school together and we fangirled together all the time, that was kind of our thing! x)

She left for the hole summer. TO GO THE CALIFORNIA! Ahh i wish i could go too! We are always saying were gonna go live to Cali together and meet the boys and all that ahah.

- - -

Its about 1pm right now and i just had lunch and now im sitting on the computer gossiping twitter. I made plans to go swimming with some friends at three so i have two hours to kill till that. 

Omg Ana's calling me on Skype, I didnt even notice she was online!

"Hey Alina I miss you!" she said

"Hey I miss you too!" i said

"So listen I have soooo much to tell you like seriously! But well leave that for another day because I want you to meet someone" she said

"Uhh I cant wait! Is that someone there with you or...?" i asked dragging the or

"yes!" she looked to her sides but i couldnt see cause whoever it was, it was offsreen "well, come meet Alina you guys" 

My jaw just dropped

OMG WTF WHAT THE HELL OMG OMG OMG

Jack and Jack! Taylor! Sammy!! Aaron and Mahogany!!!

OHMYGOOOOOD

"Well guys this is Alina Jones and well she already knows you guys" Ana said like it wasnt a big deal that she was with them

"Hi" Jack said

"Hey" Taylor said

"Nice to meet you" Mahogany said

And they all waved and smiled and i was just in shock when I managed to speak

"Hum, hi" i was still overwhelmed obviously, like how??

They just laughed and i said "oh my god Ana how did you? I mean... When? What? Where? ohmygossh!"

She told me how she met Aaron at the airport and everything and how she made a fool of herself and Aaron just laughed at the story, omg im sooooooooo jealous of her right now i cant believe it! But im happy for her too, she got to meet them and not only that but become friends with them omg so lucky! 

I talked to all of them for a while and they got a pizza and they were aeting and then Jack (Gilinsky) came and talk to me! asdfghjkl im dying omg, i wish i could meet them in person but this is still pretty freaking awsome!!

"what?" i asked looking at the screen seeing Jack, i was day dreaming and he said something

"ahahah, i said youre pretty cute" he said and smiled at me. JACK GILINSKY JUST SAID IM CUTE HOLY MOTHER!

- - -

"Okay well, as much as I hate to say goodbye I think we gotta get going but listen I will introduce you to everyone else after okay?" Ana said

We've been talking for a while and of course i dont want the call to end like ever, but i get it.

"Youll have to if you dont want me to get mad!" i said and we both laughed

"Oh and i have some more stuff to tell you so-" Ana started but got cut off

"YA LIKE NASH KISSED HER!" Aaron yelled

"OH MY GOD WHAAAT! ANA ROSA WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!" i yelled back usin her first and last name

"SHUT UP AARON! its nothing ill tell you later okay? chill its no biggie!" she anwsered

"No biggie?? Oh my god im gonna die! You better skype me tomorrow girl because apparently we have LOTS to talk about!!" that bish she better tell me all about it!

"Okay okay I promise! See ya!"

"Byee" and with that everybody said goodbye and then she hung up.

I started jumping around in the room!

WHAT THE  FUCK JUST HAPPENED ?!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

How am i gonna enjoy the rest of the day now? I wont be able to stop thinking about this Jesus Christ!

A.N. Omg guys im soooooooo sorry its been like three weeks since my last update! I suck i know!

Soo, youre probably wondering about this random Alina's pov chapter? Here's the deal I wanted to give some background on Alina, because if i write a sequel she will be in it, but i do not know if i am gonna write a sequel seen as this book isnt even close to the end... And plus she kinda of made me so ya, ahahaha. 

Thoughts? :3 

Anyways, Thanks for reading

Xoxo

-Ana