Chapter Eight

2014 Present Time

    When I left my mother's house I went to nearest Walmart that was the closest in distance to my home. I parked my Benz then walked into Walmart, I went to the dairy area fought the Kraft whip cream. I grabbed the one in the spray can wasn't sure if she wanted the can or container. I paid for it at the self-checkout and was on my way home.

    I text Alora while on my way home asking her to take Winter's phone back, told her I explain the reason she took the phone, how she was afraid of the chance of her getting pregnant at an early age. A couple minutes went by when I receive a message from her.

'Ok but we need to talk and where is Winter at'

'She at my mother's house, and we can talk later', I reply to her message not giving much thought to her wanting to talk.

    I pulled into the drive-way; the landscaper was just finishing up with the yard. I gave them a polite wave then walked up to the house door. I slid my key into the lock and opened the door. When I walked into the house the lights were on dim. There was rose petals scatter throughout the house. I blush while shutting the door behind me. As I survey the scenery taking in the beautiful lay out I noticed that an index card was resting on the table in the living room all folded up neatly. I picked up the card unfolded it and read what it said:
    'Shush don't say anything just walk into the kitchen, do as directed'

    I was curious and nervous about what was going on so I did as I was instructed to do. So I proceeded into the kitchen looked up in saw that another index card was on the refrigerator hold up by a heart magnet.
    It read: 'Open me'

    Curiosity got the best of me; the suspense was killing my mind, so I opened the refrigerator up. A piece of a strawberry shortcake without any whip cream lied inside. There was an index card lying beside it, on the front was a red lip stick print of full lips.
    It read: 'Bring me the cake and the whip cream to the master bedroom'

    I did as I was commanded to do. I ran up the stairs and down the hallway, noticed that rose petals were stroll on the floor as well. I jog up to the master bedroom door, when I got in front of the door there was another index card.
    On it was: 'Shush remain quiet'

    When I came into the room candles were lit everywhere around the room. Red and white candles had the room smelling like strawberry and vanilla. Soft music by LSG played the background. My eyes met Monique's eyes; she was standing there wearing an all-white lace see through Victory Secret bra and pantie set, with a red sheer that covered her shoulder. It was see through as well. Her secret was very much revealing. Monique pussy lips were smiling at me. She was wearing a pair of six inch red and white stilettoes. Her long legs were shinning and looking sexy as ever. The moment I stepped into the bedroom she began to dance to the melodies that were playing, swaying her hips side to side. The candles light dance off her silhouette, there was no movement on my behalf, I just stood there eyes glued to the show. I didn't won't to miss anything blinking wasn't in the equation.

    Monique begun taking off the very little clothing, well lingerie she had on. She unstrapped the bra that was sealing her beautiful breast, dropping the bra onto the floor. She grasp at her breast while sucking on her fingers without taking her eyes off of me. After she had me hypnotize she placed her finger tips on each of her nipples going in little circular motions. There were becoming erect and so was I. After sliding out her panties, Monique turns around to bended over, in the event she exposes her virtuous pussy. While motioning her hand to pat and rubbed her clit, before inserting a finger or two inside her pussy. I started to move but the little voice in my head said wait and watch. Monique lay on the bed unveil to me the rest of her body. Lifted her legs up and down, spread them apart for me to see her pink insides. Taking her index and middle finger to open her pussy lips while she work the muscles of her pussy. She was so moist that her pussy started making these smacking wet noises.