Chapter Twenty-One

College 2003

‘Take off all your clothes and follow the trail,’ the index card read.

I did exactly as I was instructed. The trail rose of petals lead up to the stairs. At the top of the stairs I could see there was another index card.

When I got to the top of the stairs I picked up the index card up it read:
‘I really hope you naked because where you going you won’t need clothes.’

I continue my stroll through the pink path of rose petals. The trail stopped at the bathroom door. I walked in the bathroom to find that the lights were off but silhouettes dance around the walls from the well lit candles.

Candles were on the sink and floor. She lay in the tub bubbles cover every inch of her slim body alone with the rest of the pink rose petals. Her hair was wet, bubble were up to her chin. Her right leg was angle up out of the water so sexy. She motioned me with her finger as she rose up out the water to make room for me to enter into the bubbles with her. As I enter the tub in got into a sitting position, the water was hot which felt great. I laid my head back as she crawled on top of me and planted soft kisses on my lips.

“How was your workout Hun,” Monique said cupping her hands full of water to let it fall down my chest.

“My workout…. UMM was good but this, this here is better,” I said while I felt my body relaxed just a bit.

She rubbed every inch of my sore body; I was tense from the three hour workout.

“Monique y-ooo-u t-h-e best,” I murmur a reply through the semi massage.

“Baby I’ll do anything to make you happy. Aren’t you happy,” she said while she lifted her body to saddle on top of my dick. Her pussy lips gripped the tip of my dick. I love when she use her muscles.

“Ye-sss I’m happy,” I moan as I grabbed her ass easing her on more.

She lean back started to rock her hips back and forth; water splashed everywhere, the candles that were on the floor burnt out. She rose up just enough to fall hard on the dick.

Motioned her body recklessly but elegant with the tight space the tub gave. Minutes surpass while we both had an organism or two. We just laid in the tub hug up together until the water turn cold. We finally made our way to the bed where we cuddle all night and talked until we fell asleep.

I rolled over the next morning Monique was gone. I looked at the clock it was only 8:44, where could she be at this early in the morning. I started to call her name but she spoke before I had the chance to.

“Baby is you up,” she asked standing at the bottom of the steps.

“Yea I just woke up,” I said wiping the cold out my eyes.

“I’ll be up in a second,” Monique said walking back in the kitchen.

I was lying in the bed when she walked in with a bed tray of breakfast food. Breakfast in bed must be nice, I thought to myself. She not only cooked she fed me everything like I was king. After breakfast we took a shower but it wasn’t like the bath the night before. I can insure you that. We got dress and we were out in about with our day. I put on a navy blue and white checker Zoo York button down with a red bow tie, with a pair of white 501 Levis, a red Gucci belt with some red Vans. Monique put on a pink blouse with a pair of white high waist jeans with some heels. She had her hair up in a ponytail.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ring Ring

“Yo Rob what up,” I said when I picked up his call on the third ring.

“Nothing cooling it what you up to,” he said sounding like he was having a good time.

“Bruh I’m out with Monique,” I said grabbing her and gave it a kiss.

“Shit if y’all can come by I’m having a get together,” he said through the phone with the music playing.

I put the phone down and asked Monique if she wanted to go over to Rob’s for a party.

“I really don’t care bay,” Monique said looking out the window.

“Bruh you still there,” I said when I picked the phone back up.

“Yea”

“We will be there in a couple of hours,” I said quickly then hung up, I rubbed the side of Monique’s face.

She turns with a smile, she loves when I do that. She wanted to go shopping so we went to the mall to do just that. I actual like shopping with Monique, she goes in get what she wants doesn’t waste time going back and forth with one outfit like must girls. We toured eleven shopping stores.

After we left the mall we were on our way to Rob’s house. Monique was cheerful very talkative. We arrive at Rob’s apartment an hour and half after I got off the phone with him. Walking into Rob’s apartment couple of our friends was there. Rob introduced me to his date, the girl he met at the gym the other day. To my surprise I guess the date was a successful. Rob then introduce her to Monique. For some reason Monique’s eyes water up as if she wanted to cry.

“What’s wrong bay,” I asked as I pulled her to the side.

“Nothing, it’s just my stomach doesn’t feel too good that’s all,” she said rubbing her stomach as she walk off.