𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖚𝖓 : 𝖑𝖊 𝖉é𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖉𝖊 𝖑𝖆 𝖋𝖎𝖓

"ᴡʜᴏ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏꜱᴛ"

― ꜱᴜɴ ᴛᴢᴜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʀ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I opened my eyes, Melanie was gone and so was the snow. I was laying in a bed of leaves right next to seemingly calm lake. What the fuck.

"Where am I ?" I asked out loud as I sat up.

Those woods were much deeper and darker than the ones I was in. The black trees were taller and stretched so high they almost covered the grey sky.

Then I noticed the fawn. The poor wounded creature was wheezing. Its leg bleeding profusely.

"Who did this to you?" I asked as a shiver ran down my spine. Was I in a dream? How did I get here? Was it because...
Don't panic. Deep. Breaths. Air in. Air out.

The water from the lake, no the swamp, began to move at the surface. Suddenly, I heard a terrible shriek as a giant spider monster emerged from the water. That sound froze the blood in my veins. I got up and tried to back off, but my right foot got caught by a big root. I stifled a cry as I fell down, not wanting to attract the monster's attention.

Then, a white haired man emerged from the water with a shining sword. He was fighting the monster the best he could, evading the monster's piercing legs. Then all of sudden he got pulled underwater. I feared that if the monster was to kill him, Bambi and I would be next on its snack list. Then all of sudden the monster pulled the man out of the water.

He gripped his blade as he yelled and pierced the monster's head. The shrieking beast softly fell into the water, as its legs were giving up on it. Breathless, the man looked at me.

"Today isn't your day is it?" He declared, his eyes jet black with dark protruding veins around them. Despite that, he was still handsome. With his broad shoulders and muscular thighs. Stop daydreaming about the dangerous handsome stranger and start thinking about a way to maybe figure out where you are, you hoe.

"Me?" I asked him.

"No, the fawn" He said as he raised his sword getting closer to the wounded animal.

"Wait! Let me try something" I walked up the fawn.

Healing spell, healing spell. Come on, think.

I put a hand on its head and murmured a short spell. I had no idea if it would work, but it was worth trying, if my wish appeared to be right, this should work.

I felt warmth under my hand as the fawn's injury repaired itself, the ripped muscles tying themselves, the skin magically sewing itself back into a smooth woundless furry coat. Oh fuck my magic works now.

The fawn as soon as it was fully healed looked at me with his eyes, giving me a thank you stare, before galloping the hell away from this forsaken lake.

"Not bad, witch" Told the man as he put his sword back on his back.

I noticed the grass around me had turned black and lifeless.

"I did that?" I asked with incredulity.

My magic had never worked before this was awesome.

I got up and noticed how strange my attire must have looked, a long white and dirty dress and well no shoes.

"Where am I ?", I asked the monster slayer.

"In the woods near the town of Blaviken" he answered as he went back to his horse which had been back here the whole time.

Blaviken? I had never heard of this town. This place was so other worldly I felt uneasy. When I put the paper in the fire, I had wished for my magic to work, no matter the cost. Magic didn't worked in my world so this could only mean one thing: my wish had worked. I was in another world.

I felt dizzy and the sight before my eyes blackened again and all I could hear before slipping into unconsciousness was :

"Fuck"