𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖝 : 𝖑𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖊 1

"ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴘᴇɴᴇᴛʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ, ꜰᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀʙᴏʟᴛ."

― ꜱᴜɴ ᴛᴢᴜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴀʀ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I ?", I asked the monster slayer.

"In the woods near the town of Blaviken" he answered as he went back to his horse which had been back here the whole time.

Blaviken? I had never heard of this town. This place was so other worldly I felt uneasy. When I put the paper in the fire, I had wished for my magic to work, no matter the cost. Magic didn't worked in my world so this could only mean one thing: my wish had worked. I was in another world.

I felt dizzy and the sight before my eyes blackened again and all I could hear before slipping into unconsciousness was :

"Fuck"

I was in a bed. Rather comfortable I might add. Man, I have such weird dreams sometimes. I stretched my arms looking for my hedgehog plushie. Damn it must have fell on the floor again. I finally opened my eyes as I sat down in the bed. Wait this isn't my room.

Then, I remembered what happened earlier. I had healed Bambii, I was in another world/dimension/idontknow.

Knowing I had left my friends and family behind felt lonely but, my thirst for adventure and magic was stronger. I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. I knew that in books, characters always try to fight off their magical destiny and stuff but I wasn't like that. So far, this was one of the best thing that had ever happened to me. I just hoped I wouldn't catch outlander pox or something.

The room smelled like dust and sweat. I was happy to find a wooden bassin in the middle of it. With steaming water and a bar of soap.

Boy, I could use a bath. My skin and my dress were covered in dirt. And my feet? Let's not talk about them.

Without thinking twice, I threw my clothes on the floor and hopped in the water. I washed my dress and hung it to dry next to the fireplace. After scrubbing my body with soap, I closed my eyes, savoring the warmth of the bath on my sore muscles.

Then the door flew wide open. I got into sitting fetal position, mmh comfy.

The white haired man walked in. Awkward.

"That's my bath" He stated, before handing me a towel, more like a very ugly blanket.

I felt suddenly very vulnerable. Even thought I knew some spells, none of them were for fighting. I should have realized that he was the one that had carried me here. I guess the attractiveness of a hot bath had made me loose all my senses. I was glad this room wasn't a well lit one. No electricity means the sun is our only light source (along with fire of course).

I took the towel and was very careful to cover my body as I got up. Because hey, you can't trust strangers right? stranger danger.