girls talk boys

Sebastian lifted Bri onto the bathroom counter, his shirt and sweatpants discarded in a literal path across the bathroom. Her leg was hitched over his hips, slightly pushing at the elastic band around his waist.

It was all teeth and tongue, but they had been in this predicament for over ten minutes.

He was just about to dress for the day when Bri had accidentally barged into the shared bathroom with headphones on.

She was singing an unrecognizable song that turned into a panicked yell when she saw Seb standing in his boxer briefs.

Sebastian wasn't mad, mainly because he had forgotten to lock the door, but he felt bad because Bri tried to blindly run out but tripped and fell against the door frame.

When he helped her steady herself, he pulled the classic 'hair behind the ear' move and Bri leaned in after one glance at the concerned smirk on his face and the feeling of his warm hand on her shoulder.

"God, you're so hot." Bri groaned and Seb kissed down her neck, biting her collarbone in the process. She ran her hands through his hair and pulled him back towards her mouth to kiss him again.

His hands snuck under her hoodie and hiked it up. "I would ask if you've looked in a mirror lately, but that joke wouldn't work right now." He pretended to wink at himself through the mirror Bri was against.

"You got a mirror kink or something?" Bri slid her arms out of the confines of her hoodie and yanked it over her head. She threw it over Sebastian's shoulder and flicked her hair out of her face.

"We'll see." Sebastian grabbed at her waist. One of his hands pushed on her lower back so he could stand better between her parted legs, the other traced circles around her ribcage.

Bri honestly didn't know what to do with her hands. She could barely focus on the way Sebastian kissed her. 

He would roughen it up a bit, pull back to breathe and kiss literally anywhere, and then he would be totally gentle.

She could not keep up with the momentum, so she alternated placing her hands between his long hair that felt softer than any plush blanket she had ever owned, and his chest muscles that made her swoon and wonder why in the hell he was interested in even breathing near her.

She felt dizzy and excited and overwhelmed all within three seconds.

Sebastian sucked on her neck and used his nose to tilt her jaw upwards. "You know, you always smell so good. It makes me want to devour you."

Bri choked on the breath she was inhaling and began to giggle. "What kind of Shakespearean shit are you trying to pull right now?"

"I used to do Shakespeare!!" Seb exclaimed, throwing his head back in fake agony while pretending to hold Bri like Juliet Capulet.

Bri followed his lead and pretended to dramatically search the bathroom. "Romeo, oh Romeo. Wherefore art thou pants?"

Sebastian looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and a confused glance, letting his hands fall to his sides. Rolling her eyes, Bri pushed him back slightly and jumped down from the counter.

He pouted and tossed her hoodie in her direction, then began gathering his own clothing. "Just when I thought we were getting somewhere-"

"Hey, Bri!" There were a series of knocks at her bedroom door. "I was about to leave and needed to talk to you for a second."

Bri looked to Sebastian with wide eyes and tried to gesture for him to leave the bathroom. "One second, Chris!! I was about to jump in the shower."