EPISODE THREE: Hell on Earth

Welcome to Episode Three of The DOOM Chronicles.

Jack and Jennifer were shipped to Mars City and the UAC as a punishment for their supposed sins, meant to rot away up there, going out of their minds with boredom. Instead, they were there when Hell was unleashed by the UAC scientists. Murdering their way across Phobos, Deimos, and Hell itself, they managed to do the impossible and survive the chaotic nightmarish reality that the demons brought with them...

Kyra fought harder than she ever had in her entire life across the moons of Jupiter and through that awful other place infested with demons and worse things. Never in her long, illustrious career as a Marine had she been put to the test more than when she woke up alone on the surface of Europa and was then forced to fight her way through a legion of Hell's finest. But she did it. She came out the other side, was picked up by Jack and Jennifer, and all just in time to learn the most horrifying revelation of them of all...

The demons have already come to Earth.

Whole countries burn. Governments have fallen. Billions are dead. As the demon armies marched on Earth, it spelled Doomsday for the human race. Or it will, if they don't act fast to save themselves. And Jack, Jennifer, and Kyra are going to fight like hell to ensure that this isn't lights out for all of humanity...

 And Jack, Jennifer, and Kyra are going to fight like hell to ensure that this isn't lights out for all of humanity