Chapter Twenty

Ariel
When we got home, Zeke passed out and was treated while I was reunited with my family and my father who were so relieved to have me home.

I was finally able to hold my son who was so tiny in my hands that I started crying. It was like he sensed my joy and then he too started crying along with me making all my siblings and April laugh at our reunion.

When Zeke finally woke up, he was scolded by Attina and Eric and trust me Attina didn't give him a chance to relax while she was dealing him.

We did a celebration when I returned home and then I was finally glad to be home, to be back with the family.

I dropped Ocean on his bed after singing him to sleep but his grip on my hand was still a little bit tight because he didn't want me to go. I smiled before I gently removed his hand and he cooed before he relaxed and slept off.

"Is he finally asleep?" Zeke asked before his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulders.

"Yeah, his so peaceful." I said before I turned to Zeke and kissed his nose.

"Now that his finally asleep, I can now do this." Zeke said before he lifted me making me to giggle in excitement before he dropped me on the bed.

He started to kiss me passionately and possessively as his hands strayed inside my shirt.

"Your not fully healed, the doctor said that you can't do anything strenuous."

"Then I won't be doing all the work, I need this. The little devil is taking all of your love and attention. I want to connect with you." He said before his eyes met mine with sincerity and lust.

"Okay but if we wake up Ocean, don't ask again." I said shyly as I blushed hard.

Zeke smiled before he hugged me and then I smiled before I hugged him back. He then slowly pulled off my clothes before he removed my clothes.

I blushed at how he was staring at my body before his hand slowly started to trace down my body and then he stopped at my scar. I felt embarrassed with it but he noticed it and then he kissed it.

"Your scar is as beautiful as our son. It's one of the perfect imperfections I won't ever forget to worship." He said kindly and seductively before he tenderly kissed it making me to hold my moan and curl my fingers.

Zeke played with nipples as he kissed me and my neck, licking my sweet spots as I struggled to hold back my moan. He started to suck on my nipples after leaving love bites on my neck.

He bit and played it with until it was swollen as I tried to control my moan but I was unable to. Zeke kissed my chest and then my body making me more excited. He was about to go to my hardness when he hissed in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked him as I sat up.

"Yeah, it just hurts a little." He said before I decided to take charge.

I made Zeke sit and then pulled off his shirt. I looked at him in his eyes before I touched his body and sucked on the parts his enjoyed leaving love bites on him  showing he was mine.

I got on my knees and then I pulled down his pants to see his hard cock, big and waiting to feel my warmth. I touched it making him groan before I stroke it as he held my hair gently.

I took his cock into my mouth making him groan loudly as he pulled my hair. I felt him getting bigger inside my mouth as he fucked himself inside my mouth.

I pulled out to catch my breath before I stood up and pushed him on the bed. I kissed him as I inserted two of my fingers I coated in his precum to my hole. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue wrapped around my tongue making it hot and slick and slippery.