Episode 40

Please be advised. Triggering chapter ahead.

Updated warning: If you have a weak heart, don't proceed. This contain scenes that's considered taboo and probably a very sensitive topic in the society we often refuse to talk about. I repeat, don't proceed if you have a weak heart. This can make you cry. The chapter can be traumatic and triggering. Stop reading. Just stop.

Curse me all you want. You've been warned.

--
Episode 40:

"Rosendale?" Nagtatakang tawag ko. Nakatalikod siya sa akin pero alam na alam ko ang tindig na 'yon. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag dahil kami lang ang tao. Did she save me?

Nakakapagtaka lang na hindi niya ako nililingon. Inilibot ko ang tingin sa paligid, wala akong nakikita kung hindi kadiliman. Gusto kong tanungin kung nasaan kami o kung ano ang ginagawa namin dito in the first place pero bigla na lang siyang naglakad palayo.

"Wait, Rosendale," Sinundan ko siya sa paglalakad at pinilit na sinabayan. She was not walking that fast kaya nakasabay ko rin siya. I held her arm but she was not stopping. Nang maubusan ng pasensya ay hinarap ko na siya sa akin. I was taken aback after. "What....Rosendale?"

There was blood stains on her. That's when I noticed that even her hands were filled with blood, too, especially the tip of her fingers. I touched her face but she mirrored no reaction unlike my shock face. Bakit may dugo? Saan niya ito nakuha?

I was about to ask when I noticed that she's starting to slowly deteriorate. Sinubukan ko siyang hawakan pero tumagos ang kamay ko sa kanya. Doon na ako nakaramdam ng kaba. I bit my lower lip when I felt pain somewhere. "R-Rosendale?"

Unti-unti siyang naglaho. Sa pagkawala niya ay tuluyan na ring nawala ang dilim sa paligid. I can't help but closed my eyes and groaned because the pain was getting stronger.

I was breathing hard when I finally opened my eyes, realizing that it was all just a dream. It was blurry at first but what caught my attention the most was the weight above me and the pain on my area that's starting to be unbearable. I screamed a loud curse upon realizing that it was...Kenneth. I can't help but cry for both of the pain and the situation I was put in.

"Mabuting gising ka na," His voice was a mixed of whisper and deep breaths. He looked so pleased that I was already awake, when I was wishing I shouldn't. Sinubukan kong kumilos para makalayo para lang makita ang sarili ko ditong hubad sa kama, nakatali ang mga kamay sa headboard. He wiped my tears away when all I wanted was to fucking kill him for what he's doing right now. "Ssh..."

"St-stop it!" I tried to plead him but he just chuckled while his hand started roaming on my cheek down to my neck, until it reached my right breast. I can't help but sobbed when he leaned close to shower kisses on my neck. Kenneth attempted to kiss me on the lips but I was trying hard to avoid him. He grunted and what he did next makes me feel more horrible. Kenneth thrust himself again on me. "Shit!"

I tried to close my legs but he kept on thrusting inside me with no remorse. He even moaned a bit and whispered his delighted thoughts—much more to my disgust. The pain felt like it was breaking me in half. Parang gusto ko na lang mamatay para matakasan ito. In my head, I was seeing her but everything around me was slowly crumbling into pieces. My hope was now just a word.

"T-take your thing off, please!"

"You're so tight," He was panting. "Can Rosendale do this to you?" He laughed mockingly. "Hah! No! This is the real love making, Echo. This is something that mere fingers can never do."

I just wanted to end this hell. If I was going to die after this then I won't mind at all. I'll rather die. I'll rather die. I'll rather die. I'll rather fucking die.