PART 7

FF : THE BRIDE [ SEASON 2]

PART 7

Nisha : I know I am smart .. ( she folded her arms across her chest) I am giving you Only One Option Yuvraj !! calm down your temper Other wise a Legal Notice will be soon in your hand

Arnav : rubbish !! .. Khushi .. ( he tried to hold her hand but nisha pushed his hand away)

Nisha : what so hurry Mr Raizada !! She is not hiding from You either ... all give her the Respect She deserve .. and take her I will not stop You but if you cannot just take lost .. and don’t think She is Weak ... She has me ... and regarding Aryan ... Khushi has the right on him ..and I will make sure of she gets the Rights ..

Arnav : any Prove that she is his Mother ? Prove it ... if you can ... Aryan .. ( Aryan hide himself behind khushi ) Aryan come here .. ( he tried to take Aryan but Aryan cried out louder)

Aryan : No Mimi ke paas rehna !!

Nisha : see the bloods speaks thicker ... ( she said as she hold khushi’s hand and took her away )

*************************************************************************************

Arnav just Gulps the drink , while sitting in the Bar counter of his hotel Room !! Khushi got a mouth !! This is going so far , he can see it ..

He remove his phone dialing a Number

Arnav : Aman !! I need you to find in details about Advocate Nisha Sharma ... She resides in Delhi .. I need all the information in details .. and in Urgent basis .. Or Else ...

He left the Sentence incomplete as he disconnects the call Throwing the Glass in anger ..

“ Just give her the Rights she deserve and take her away “

“ I will make sure to bring the Truth to Lime Light “

This is not going to happen !! He cannot let khushi to spill water on his hardship !! Dam!! If the Royal Trusties get to know about the truth of his and Khushi’s relationship Then He will never get the Crown !!

And He will not let this happen !! Not at any Cost !!

*********************************************

Lavanya glance at Nani who was reading her Holy Geeta ..

She waits for her to finish it .. as nani closed the book mumbling a prayer

Nani : did daamad ji calls You ?

Lavanya : yes .. just few minute back I had called him , He told that he has find khushi .. She is In Delhi ..

Nani : and Aryan ? is he with her ?

Lavanya : yes !! nani Aryan is with her only ..But ...

Nani : But what ? what is wrong ? I can feel you worried about ?

Lavanya : she has denied to come with him .. Not only that she has threaten Arnav , that she will fight for her Rights .. For Her Son ... !! She have not given Aryan to arnav ..

Nani : She have not ? and Yuvraj accepts it silently ...

Lavanya : She was not alone there .. She has some Lawyer over there to support her ... I don’t know .. Arnav is still there .. I have not ask him much More ... His Mood is already screw up !! I didn’t want to piss him more ..

Nani : why are you so afraid of daamad ji ? I can see that even after so many years of staying with him .. You are unable to wipe off the distance between you Both ? Tell Me ? Lavanya You know Yuvraj arnav since Childhood .. still You are so afraid of him ?